Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee Pain??!?

:violin:

Ok, I know no one here is a doctor, don't tell me to go to a doctor, I will, but it's Sunday and I work tomorrow to, and it's not something that's pressing at this time as it's still completely functional.

I really think I did something to my knee stretching. I had my leg behind me pulling it after a run, and I think I stretched too far. :target: Besides R.I.C.E. what else is there to do? Been taking an NSAID as well that has been helping with pain. Now, it ONLY hurts when I move at an angle, say...sitting down to put socks on, pick right leg up to put on left knee, it hurts a lot there. As long as I'm just doing normal stuff, there's no pain. No pain walking/jogging, and it seems to hurt more after waking up. I think it's because I get in a position that causes it to hurt, but not enough pain to wake me up. The pain seems to be coming from lower inside of the knee, and really just feels like a strain, no bruising, nothing swollen or anything.
    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Try Time Released Vitamin C. I was having knee pain and my diet guy told me to take Vit C. Within a couple hours I felt so much better
    Central Georgia Strongest Man ~ 2nd Place Novice
    Georgia Strongest Man ~ 5th
    NWGA Muscle Strongman ~ 5th
    2010 Ironfest Challenge ~ 3rd
    2011 NAS Florida Strongman Championship ~ 2nd
    2011 Central GA Strongest Man ~ 8th (Wont Ever happen again)
    2011 Beast of the Bluegrass ~ 5th
    2011 GA Strongest Man ~ 4th
    2011 Emerald Coast Strongest Man ~ 2nd

Use the discount code KEM721 and get 5% off at Trueprotein.com.

Comment

have you used knee sleeves for extra compression?
      "Its not the will to win that matters, everyone has that. Its the will to prepare to win." Bear Bryant

My Log:
      http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45338

Comment

Look into Graston . . .it's mainly used as soft tisssue mobilization technique for chronic issues, but I have used it on several acute knee injuries and seen good results

Comment

Working...
        X