Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGIF- the letters we love

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TGIF- the letters we love

    Friday is here again. Have a great day and a nice weekend.

    party
    "Well done is better than well said"

    :rocker:




  • #2
    Good Morning...Rise and shine! Have a great day! Now its time to toss some iron..
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

    Comment


    • #3
      mornin' Heckman!!

      I don't "toss the iron" until 2:00
      "Well done is better than well said"

      :rocker:



      Comment


      • #4
        It is a good day isn't it? However next Friday will be a million times better. Ya'll have a great day, enjoy all you do and remember...SMILE cause someone, somewhere loves ya!

        Yes it's me and Im upbeat for a change!!!!
        Leslie

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LeslieJo
          It is a good day isn't it? However next Friday will be a million times better. Ya'll have a great day, enjoy all you do and remember...SMILE cause someone, somewhere loves ya!

          Yes it's me and Im upbeat for a change!!!!

          LJ- good morning young lady!! And you are right, next Friday will be better. Not only is it a three day weekend, but my vacation starts on following Wednesday AND I leave on a cruise Thursday. Going to Key West and Cozumel. party
          "Well done is better than well said"

          :rocker:



          Comment


          • #6
            Well, everything around here is unofficial so lets just say I wont be the only adult in my house anymore by then.

            Have a great time on your vacation!
            Leslie

            Comment


            • #7
              Good Morning everyone. Have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend and enjoy every second of it all knowing that you deserve truly to be happy , all of us do !
              Its not a cliche, its a fact ! The choice is alwasy in our hands to do this !
              Stay Hard and Get Huge !


              Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

              Comment


              • #8
                Good morning everyone!!!

                GnB - Let me know when you're ready to leave, I'll pack my bags now. I could use a cruise.

                LJ - does this mean hubby won't be delayed at all? That's awesome!! You seem in a better mood today than you were a couple of days ago. GOOD!!!

                Hanuman - You are absolutely right. I choose to be in a good mood today!
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Morning - but not good for me - does anyone have a cup of coffee? We are having a water restriction in the city where I work and nobody is allowed to make coffee or consume any water and the local stores are out of bottled water. HELP !!!
                  KidRok's Lady's Little Sister

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bon-Bon
                    Morning - but not good for me - does anyone have a cup of coffee? We are having a water restriction in the city where I work and nobody is allowed to make coffee or consume any water and the local stores are out of bottled water. HELP !!!

                    OMG!!!! NO COFFEE!!! You poor, poor thing!!! I'm done with Juan Valdez & I'll get him over to you ASAP.... cannot have a day without coffee!!!

                    Wow, not allowed to make coffee at work??? What a bunch of grouches :grumpy:
                    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                    MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by american idol
                      OMG!!!! NO COFFEE!!! You poor, poor thing!!! I'm done with Juan Valdez & I'll get him over to you ASAP.... cannot have a day without coffee!!!

                      Wow, not allowed to make coffee at work??? What a bunch of grouches :grumpy:
                      Thanks AI - boy do I need Juan! The hospital (where I work) is having water delivered sometime today but I can't wait.
                      KidRok's Lady's Little Sister

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        heheheheheeeeee
                        -KidRok-
                        "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                        www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                        https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You all have a great weekend...ya hear?
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Woohoo, 4-day weekend!!!
                            CrossFit Champions
                            Champions Combat Arts

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Morning everyone, glad its Friday, I really don't like Mondays, or for that matter Tuesdays, ok Wednesdays are a drag, Thursday, well I don't like those either, Friday, ok its cool only when I am at home after the days work is done and I am in the gym.

                              Oh, screw you Munster...
                              "That damn log book"

                              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X