Long winter ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long winter ahead

And the Phils....ughhh! They did it again! Looking like it's gonna be a long fall and winter for Philly fans. And to make thongs worse, my brother is a Giants fan, as is Skip now that Jimmy's there....long winter indeed....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

I hear ya. My father-in-law lives in New York and he is a Yanks fan. I am so glad they got it handed to them. I can't say much because I live close to Houston and the Astros are f'ing horrible. But at least the Rangers are still going strong.

Now the Texans are playing some good football, finally.

Comment

Sorry guys. GO CARDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
        And the Phils....ughhh! They did it again! Looking like it's gonna be a long fall and winter for Philly fans.(
        After the second inning, I couldn't bring myself to watch that crap. It was a dismal offensive performance. I don't even want to listen to the radio right now and hear them rehash that debacle. These guys are professionals. To look so totally clueless at the plate is unacceptable.

Yeah, the Eagles look cooked as well. Good thing there are the Flyers.
        ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

GOOOOOO BREWERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO BADGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO PACKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, it's good to be from WI this year!
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
            And the Phils....ughhh! They did it again! Looking like it's gonna be a long fall and winter for Philly fans. And to make thongs worse, my brother is a Giants fan, as is Skip now that Jimmy's there....long winter indeed....
            Steel, I didn't know you were a Phils fan. I've been a Phillies fan for life and I feel your pain with the "did it again" sentiment. :frusty:
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

In the beginning, we were all saying it was gonna be the Phillies in the series. Damn wasn't expecting this. If the Rangers pull their heads out of their asses and play ball against the Tigers, would be an interesting series, St. Louis vs Texas. Brewers barely made it past Arizona, the Cards put down the best team in baseball.
              …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Edit: Sorry, the Cards beat the best team in regular season baseball...
                …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Working...
                X