Jonesin for my Trueprotein order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonesin for my Trueprotein order

Its like, 1 day away (takes forever coming from Cali to Ontario Canada) and I can almost taste it! lol, 25 lbs, some BCAA boost and good to go!
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

its in! Yay!
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

I got mine yesterday, know exactly how you feel.
      …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

I just feel like adding to this thread for shits and giggles.... I get jonesin' for TP's CMDI. And for a few mixes I've made combining CMDI with micellar casein and calcium caseinate in various percentages. It is such a thick shake when made in the blender with ice and some heavy cream or PB! I can live off that stuff.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
        X