• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo

Lions are 4-0 baby!
    Attached Files
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Should be interesting to see how the division plays out with the Packers! Both teams look tough. The first meeting between them is on Thanksgiving. GO PACK GO!

Comment

Romo = Detroit's MVP
      Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
      BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

J.Jones thinks Romo is Dallas' poster child for God's gifts of QB's, clearly Romo has been and always will be the most over-rated QB in the NFL. It's not that he's not good, it's that when he's bad, he's THAT bad.

I do question play calling, 24 point lead and 55% of your plays in the 2nd half are pass plays? Eat the clock, let the defense shine.
        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Romo=overrated hype.....the guy gives new meaning to the term "choke artist"....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

We ALL wanna see what Mcgee can do. At least he'd probably be consistent, not have a 98% QB Rating in the first 3 quarters then a 60% rating in the 4th to blow a huge lead. Hell any high school team could have held that lead.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Screw the Cowgirls. Texans the #1 team in Texas... :whoo:

Comment

Originally posted by odiE View Post
                Should be interesting to see how the division plays out with the Packers! Both teams look tough. The first meeting between them is on Thanksgiving. GO PACK GO!
                You forgot the (un)interesting. Packers are gonna OWN those kitties!
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Possible. Packers have offense but D is lacking. Not sure what will happen. At this point Pack might win.
                  International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn "Future" Bellon View Post
                    Possible. Packers have offense but D is lacking. Not sure what will happen. At this point Pack might win.
                    Might? The pack are playing out of this world right now and the Lions are fortunate to be 2-2 with the way they played the last two weeks. The Lions have reasons to be optimistic, but we've seen this before with Detroit and I still have them behind the Bears in the division, and I'm not even close to a homer. I think GB is not only the class of the division, but the class of the NFC and the favorite to win the SB. Detroit's the flavor of the month; their opponents' collective record is 6-10. IF YOU WANNA CROWN EM, THEN CROWN THEIR ASS! But I won't.
                    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                      IF YOU WANNA CROWN EM, THEN CROWN THEIR ASS! But I won't.
                      Boy, that escalated quickly........ I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

It jumped up a notch.

It did didn't it?

Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

I saw that, Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
                      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.

Sent from my Samsung captivate using tapatalk

Comment

I hope y'all are kidding. You're not familiar with the famous Dennis Green explosion??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E[/YOUTUBE]
                          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                            I hope y'all are kidding. You're not familiar with the famous Dennis Green explosion??
                            Haha, I had never seen that before. I honestly thought you were getting pissed.
                            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                              Haha, I had never seen that before. I honestly thought you were getting pissed.
                              I figured most fans saw that; its legendary here in Chi city. I saw it live after the Bears had the comeback of a lifetime against AZ. The funny thing is that the Bears QB that year was Rex Grossman, who's the closest to Romo in terms of Jekyll and Hyde performances. Both of them are night and day. Romo led a crazy comeback last week and then gave up an insane one this week.

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Working...
                              X