Need help coordinating FB and Twitter accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help coordinating FB and Twitter accounts

What I want to do is have something that I post from my phone or my PC, be posted on my BUSINESS FB page and twitter page at the same time without having to post it twice.

I am not sure that I can do it because I have figured out how to post it to my twitter and my PERSONAL FB page but I want it posted to my business page.

Any ideas?

I use tweetcaster and FB for android if that matters. Is there a combo app for twitter or something?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I googled it and found this: http://lichao.net/eblog/how-to-post-...201002488.html

With this connection, all of your fan page status updates will become tweets and be published onto your twitter account.
    That's what you're looking to do, right?

Comment

Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter. That's the link for Facebook's Twitter App.

Choose the page you want linked to your Twitter account. After you click it, it will take you to a page on Twitter asking for permission to link them. Agree to it. You'll be good to go.

The way this works, though, is that you post the update on your Business Page and it copies it to Twitter. It does NOT post your Tweets to your FB Business page. The reason I suggest going this route is that you aren't caught by Twitter's 140-character limit. If you do a longer update on your Business Page, Twitter will show part of it and then give a link to Facebook so your followers can click on it to see the rest.

There is probably a way to have your Tweets posted on your FB Business Page as well. I don't do it myself. 5-6 separate messages look fine on Twitter, but on the FB Business Page, it would look rather crowded. Just my opinion, though.
      Officially declared an Intense Muscle Godfather as of April 3, 2007!!!

Comment

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!!

This way, I can link both the IntenseMuscle.com and TEAMSKIP.net pages to my twitter account and I much prefer to have my messages go to twitter than for them to go from twitter to the FB pages.

Thanks again!

Skip
        Originally posted by fatslob View Post
        Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter. That's the link for Facebook's Twitter App.

Choose the page you want linked to your Twitter account. After you click it, it will take you to a page on Twitter asking for permission to link them. Agree to it. You'll be good to go.

The way this works, though, is that you post the update on your Business Page and it copies it to Twitter. It does NOT post your Tweets to your FB Business page. The reason I suggest going this route is that you aren't caught by Twitter's 140-character limit. If you do a longer update on your Business Page, Twitter will show part of it and then give a link to Facebook so your followers can click on it to see the rest.

There is probably a way to have your Tweets posted on your FB Business Page as well. I don't do it myself. 5-6 separate messages look fine on Twitter, but on the FB Business Page, it would look rather crowded. Just my opinion, though.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Linked!

Skip

Comment

Skip, you can also download the Hootsuite App on your phone and access Twitter and Facebook together and post on both at one time.
            Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

Thanks!

Skip

Comment

Here is an app that allows you to do this: http://www.webberid.com
                True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

Working...
                X