Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a dirt bag!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a dirt bag!

    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/09/...rtment-window/

    The story has a link to this scumb bags Facebook page so if you want to voice an opinion on his actions feel free. He also lists his employer so if you want to make sure they know the type of people they have working for them feel free....I did.

    God I just hate people sometimes.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:


    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

    "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

    "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss


    I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


    "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

  • #2


    what a clown
    PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

    Comment


    • #3
      Disgusting. I really wish animal abuse was taken more seriously in our country.

      Wait'll Future sees this. I'm sure he'd be happy to show this douche what's up.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ch3v3ll3 View Post
        Disgusting. I really wish animal abuse was taken more seriously in our country.

        Wait'll Future sees this. I'm sure he'd be happy to show this douche what's up.
        Companies have codes of conduct for employees. That's why anyone that finds this disgusting should post on the "official muscle tech" Facebook page or email them asking if this is the type of people they want representing their company. JMO.

        I wish I was a neighbor one of the times he was seen abusing an innocent animal.
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:


        http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

        "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

        "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss


        I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


        "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

        Comment


        • #5
          It's sad, but codes of conduct aren't always applicable to outside of the workplace incidents, however working for at least one company, if he even does, that prides itself in the "image" of the person, this media will certainly hurt muscletech. I doubt they'll respond to my email, but I'd love to see their response. And working for Carnival, I doubt they care since they're not even an American Co. and this story likely won't hurt them one bit. I'd like to throw this guy out of the top story window of the Empire State Building. What worse is the image this will have on bodybuilding in general. People will blame roid rage, test imbalance BS, alpha male crap and all kind of crap on this kind of shenanigan. This is basically the only streamline media bodybuilding seems to get, is when some moron like this royally screws up.
          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
            Companies have codes of conduct for employees. That's why anyone that finds this disgusting should post on the "official muscle tech" Facebook page or email them asking if this is the type of people they want representing their company. JMO.

            I wish I was a neighbor one of the times he was seen abusing an innocent animal.
            99% sure he doesn't actually work for Muscletech. This was posted on bb.com a few days ago and it was cleared up pretty quickly that he didn't work for them. Hold on I'll find the link.

            Yea, here it is:
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8103423&page=1

            From 'MuscleTechRob', an MT employee apparently:
            "Just for the record gents - Milan Rysa is not and has never been affiliated with MuscleTech and/or Iovate Health Sciences. Any associations, relationship or affiliation he has made or indicated regarding his connection to MuscleTech are completely false and untrue."
            Last edited by ch3v3ll3; 09-21-2011, 05:05 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              This guy works for muscletech??

              Skip


              Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle


              For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

              Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                This guy works for muscletech??

                Skip
                Edited my post. I was able to find the original thread.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What kinda tool claims to work for a supplement company? Why? The idiot didn't claim he was sponsored by them.... He just said he worked for them. I don't understand what is the deal with claiming to work for them? How does that benefit him? I just don't get that. Who in the hell would be impressed by where someone works in the shipping department or sales department for? Just an idiot.
                  Follow my NEW journal if you please:


                  http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

                  "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

                  "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss


                  I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


                  "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                  Nicki Minaj

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I find it weird that the story started with "Police say a bodybuilder from Queens killed his dog..." instead of just identifying the perp as a "man from queens."
                    While I hope this guy gets his testicles chewed off by a dog before he spends a good amount of time in prison, it seems like another media attack on bodybuilders.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "You can't judge a book by its cover!"

                      Bullshit. You can tell the guy was a piece of shit by fucking looking at the way he chooses to present himself to the world.
                      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                      kind of a douche

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                        "You can't judge a book by its cover!"

                        Bullshit. You can tell the guy was a piece of shit by fucking looking at the way he chooses to present himself to the world.
                        2x

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The sad thing is that I think animal abuse (not necessarily this extreme) is a LOT more common than most people think.

                          I live in a poorer area of town (college town), and my next door neighbor has two Yorkie terriers that do nothing but stay outside and bark all day and all night. I have no reason to suspect he beats them, but they are literally kept outside ALL day, and they don't seem to get much in the way of affection.

                          There is also a Pit Bull down the street who I suspect may be abused.

                          I just don't understand why anyone would purchase a pet if they are just going to abuse it. Blows my mind. Every time I hear those Yorkies barking outside, I turn to my dog (recently adopted) and tell him "you're lucky." :tongue1:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            total piece of shit. I dont understand.....
                            Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                            -John Ceasar

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ch3v3ll3 View Post
                              The sad thing is that I think animal abuse (not necessarily this extreme) is a LOT more common than most people think.

                              I live in a poorer area of town (college town), and my next door neighbor has two Yorkie terriers that do nothing but stay outside and bark all day and all night. I have no reason to suspect he beats them, but they are literally kept outside ALL day, and they don't seem to get much in the way of affection.

                              There is also a Pit Bull down the street who I suspect may be abused.

                              I just don't understand why anyone would purchase a pet if they are just going to abuse it. Blows my mind. Every time I hear those Yorkies barking outside, I turn to my dog (recently adopted) and tell him "you're lucky." :tongue1:
                              We recently adopted a yorkie, he had a broken rib, really timid, and possessive. I continuously tell him how lucky he is, haha. We've got 3 yorkies, and I get all teary eyed thinking about something happening to them. People who abuse animals are real pieces of shit, through and through. This guy needs to get WAY more than he's going to get.
                              …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X