No announcement yet.

Anybody see this in last night's game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see this in last night's game??

Thoughts??

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...touchdown&aq=f

Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

Yeah. It's was fucked up he a) did it then, b) didn't apologize for hitting the guy

Comment

He did apologize in the locker room after the game. It was an intern that got hit and he was simply throwing the ball at the wall and nailed him in the face. It had to hurt like hell and I admit that I laughed after watching it back about 10 times. I know, I know, I'm mean but it hit him square in the face. Yes, I suck.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

holy crap.. as much as id be pissed if that was me, that shit is funny!!

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the slowmo view of that shit. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Did you guys see the ricochet? That's a damn two-fer right there! It hit the camera after nailing the guy in the head, clearly that intern should have apologized for getting in the way of the celebration.
          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

LOLOL

Clearly.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thats why he is not the quarterback...
              2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
              2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
              2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
              2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
              2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
              2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
              *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
              88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
              88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                He did apologize in the locker room after the game. It was an intern that got hit and he was simply throwing the ball at the wall and nailed him in the face. It had to hurt like hell and I admit that I laughed after watching it back about 10 times. I know, I know, I'm mean but it hit him square in the face. Yes, I suck.

Skip
                Glad he apologized. I have had a very negative personal experience with Michael Boley when he used to be in Atlanta. Otherwise, I probably would've laughed at it as well.

Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

Comment

That's cool he apologized. If I were a fan of the other team I would have thrown it back at his face. Haha

Comment

i have to admit i laughed it didn't look like he meant it and that's nice he apologized.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
                      Thats why he is not the quarterback...
                      And why the internist isn't a receiver. LOL Oh, I am still laughing.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by HELLA SWOLE View Post
                        Glad he apologized. I have had a very negative personal experience with Michael Boley when he used to be in Atlanta. Otherwise, I probably would've laughed at it as well.
                        Do tell. There is a "Hella's mom joke" here but I will refrain.

Skip

Comment

As fugly as that game was, it was full of lol's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UvHP...layer_embedded

(I'm guessing with Hixon going down (damndable ACL's!) his package is just going to keep getting bigger. I hope it doesn't interfere with his route running...)
                          The harder I work the luckier I get...
                          ...Just lucky that way, I guess.

Comment

I was more impressed by the faked injuries...man, that was terrible. Two guys falling like someone had a voodoo doll...

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-faking-injury

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
                              I was more impressed by the faked injuries...man, that was terrible. Two guys falling like someone had a voodoo doll...

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-faking-injury

-slide
                              What? Grant cramped and Williams' knee buckled. You've never been walking and have your knee work too well all of a sudden?

>_>

<_<

:ontome:
                              The harder I work the luckier I get...
                              ...Just lucky that way, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X