Real Estate course final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate course final

I took the Real Estate course final last night. I was well prepared and it was easy. All I need to do now is take the State exam to get my license.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Good luck GnB!! Just don't forget about us little people when you make it big & you're rolling in the money.
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Thanks AI. I don't intend on quitting my current job; at least not yet. I'm only looking to supplement my current income.

Comment

Congratulations on a job well done GnB! Now kick some ass on the state exam..
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Congrats GNB...
          Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
          Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

congrats... get ready for that state test... wasnt so easy lol but im sure you'll do fine just study and get ready for alot of questions that seem to have more then 1 right answer... those bastards lol

Comment

You got it, GnB! Good luck, but you don't need it 'cause you got it.
              "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                I took the Real Estate course final last night. I was well prepared and it was easy. All I need to do now is take the State exam to get my license.

I take my state exam this Saturday at 7:30 am....I'm feeling a little queezy about it. Today and tomorrow are study days. With an occasional pit stop at IM! My pee brain can only absorb so much....
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Good luck to both of you guys GNB and Heck.....

Donald Trumps in the making!
                  [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                  Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the support!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X