Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Caught Fucking?????

Skip,
    I just heard on the radio that they had to scramble a couple fighter jets yesterday because two people were fucking on a Frontier flight from Denver to Michigan and they thought it might be linked to terrorism. You DIRTY BIRD!!!!!

I can't shit on a plane, let alone fuck on one.
    Are you.....
    A) losing weight
    B) a black gumbi
    C) the proud owner of a pipe-cleaner cock
    D) on your way back from the whale's vagina and in no way tied to this story
    ????????
    2010 NPC North Star

Macho Man, you so silly.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Ok, so when I searched for more info on the story, they apparently went to the bathroom to "make out". Debbie downer.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/12/...pt-11-flights/
      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

I should clarify for those of you who don't know- Fronteir is the only airline Skip says he will fly on, he refuses to take anything other than non-stop flights, and he is from/has family in Michigan.
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Huh... I didn't know there were two. I only heard about the three people who locked themselves in the bathroom and refused to come out. You'd think 9/11 would be a bad day to try and join the mile high club...
          The harder I work the luckier I get...
          ...Just lucky that way, I guess.

Comment

LOL

I just saw this.

It was actually a Frontier flight from San Diego that landed in Denver and then was going on to Detroit and I fly those routes quite a bit on Frontier. How they got two people in one of their bathrooms is beyond me, though.

It wasn't me THIS time but .... maybe next time. Hmm....

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Macho Man if you would of seen how much (and what type of food) Skip ate in Cleveland you would know that he wasn't going to fit in an airplane bathroom ALONE! Although I'm sure he needed to.
              Last edited by Ryan Fulton; 09-15-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Fulton View Post
                Macho Man if you would of seen how much (and what type of food) Skip ate in Cleveland you would know that he wasn't going to fit in an airplane bathroom ALONE! Although I'm sure he needed to.
                Haha, I can only imagine. What do you do on airplanes, open the side hatch and pop a squat in front of those bastards at the emergency exits? Did they add info about you onto the cards?

P.S. You just popped your IM cherry by making fun of Skip. Perfect.
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Lol. I was actually going to make a thread with some transformation pics from when I started working with Skip until now, but it would not let me make a thread until I had 3 posts. So I figured I could find some completely ridiculous macho man thread to hijack! Didn't have to look very hard!

Comment

Oh and the planes.......WOW! I haven't flown in three years, I thought it would be a tight squeeze, but had NO idea just how tight! Luckily, both ways the plane was not full and they left the seat next to me open I guess they felt bad for anyone who had to sit next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Fulton View Post
                      Lol. I was actually going to make a thread with some transformation pics from when I started working with Skip until now, but it would not let me make a thread until I had 3 posts. So I figured I could find some completely ridiculous macho man thread to hijack! Didn't have to look very hard!
                      Haha. Well it's good to have you here man. I look forward to your transformation thread, I don't think I have ever seen you non-ginormous. Hit me up the next time you mosey on up to the cities, probably won't be for a while though with the growing family.
                      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by macho man View Post
                        i don't think i have ever seen you non-ginormous.
                        tmi....
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                          tmi....
                          Well, there was this guy named Tim who use to really get a rise out of him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :drum: (laughing hysterically at my own joke)
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Hahahaha............Here I thought that was our little secret!

Comment

Still laughing about that!

Comment

Working...
                              X