Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Thursday morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Thursday morning

    :albert:

    Have a great day!!
    "Well done is better than well said"

    :rocker:




  • #2

    Boa Dia ! Good Morning ! Happy Thursday Triumph !
    Stay Hard and Get Huge !


    Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

    Comment


    • #3
      good morning Hanuman
      "Well done is better than well said"

      :rocker:



      Comment


      • #4
        okay, Heckman and In-Human, what's up with the delays? Get in here and say hello.
        "Well done is better than well said"

        :rocker:



        Comment


        • #5
          KR, KRL, TLM, AI, that means all of you as well.
          "Well done is better than well said"

          :rocker:



          Comment


          • #6
            Good Morning...I'm here..just got back from the gym and Mr. Valdez is trying to score with my wife in the living room...gotta go!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Heckman
              Good Morning...I'm here..just got back from the gym and Mr. Valdez is trying to score with my wife in the living room...gotta go!

              good morning heckman, i trust you had a good workout.

              you need me to come out there fix Juan and his donkey for you?? :enforcer:
              Last edited by GetnBigr; 08-26-2004, 09:27 AM.
              "Well done is better than well said"

              :rocker:



              Comment


              • #8
                Good Morning - :smooch:
                Have a great day - only one more work day to go for me
                KidRok's Lady's Little Sister

                Comment


                • #9
                  good morning Bon-Bon
                  "Well done is better than well said"

                  :rocker:



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good morning everyone!!!!

                    Heckman, get Juan off your wife & over to my house. I'm in need of his services this morning.
                    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                    MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by american idol
                      Good morning everyone!!!!

                      Heckman, get Juan off your wife & over to my house. I'm in need of his services this morning.

                      Good Morning AI. Juan will be there soon. I threatened to kill his donkey and he has now left Heckman's house.
                      "Well done is better than well said"

                      :rocker:



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GetnBigr
                        Good Morning AI. Juan will be there soon. I threatened to kill his donkey and he has now left Heckman's house.
                        So you would have kicked his ass (get it donkey = ass) BWAAAAAAHahahahahah!!!! Oh, I crack myself up.
                        Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                        MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GetnBigr
                          good morning heckman, i trust you had a good workout.

                          you need me to come out there fix Juan and his donkey for you?? :enforcer:
                          Yes, please do...lets BBQ his ass!
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by american idol
                            Good morning everyone!!!!

                            Heckman, get Juan off your wife & over to my house. I'm in need of his services this morning.

                            He should be on your doorstep by now!
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Juan's here now. It will be a good day. :smooch:
                              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                              MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X