Hurricane (Tropical Storm) Irene in NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane (Tropical Storm) Irene in NY

All the news hype surrounded the NYC and New England area but but the Albany area/Eastern part of NY was hit very hard. I work at National Grid, the power utility in the area, here's a few pics from yesterday from a couple electric sub-stations in the Schenectady area. Remember, water and electricity do not mix!
    Attached Files
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
    All the news hype surrounded the NYC and New England area but but the Albany area/Eastern part of NY was hit very hard. I work at National Grid, the power utility in the area, here's a few pics from yesterday from a couple electric sub-stations in the Schenectady area. Remember, water and electricity do not mix!
    I'm originally from Albany and my dad still lives there, he got mad becaus eI moved to Florida and he got the hurricane.
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

I was really lucky. I live in just outside of Baltimore city and my power did not even go off. All I had was a little flicker a few times but everything stayed on. The rain and wind were pretty nasty but no damage was done to my house. There was some inland flooding and some places just got power back on due to downed power lines and the flooding. Hell my gym was one of the only gyms in the area to still have power and was packed like a can of sardines yesterday.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
      X