Help me get to NYC!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get to NYC!!

Hi, i need to get to NYC before Wednesday to get my flight home to the UK.

I'm currently in Miami, we were due to fly to jfk on monday, but they have cancelled the flight and they (delta) have no flights untill end of the week.

I have looked at trains, but cant put my g/f on a 30hr ride, plus they are sold out.

I don't want to drive, dnt like the thought of that.

So is there any better options? I thought about flying to another city closer and getting train, but not sure what are the best option, so any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Could you possibly book a direct flight from Miami to England??

Comment

That would be last choice, i want to do this without major expense.

I will be calling my airline (aer lingus) tomorrow, they only fly to a few airports in the states, jfk, boston, mco. So i may see if they take us from orlando and we will get a floght back there (already spent 8 nights there).

I would like to spend at least a day in new york before wednesday, but looking highly unlikly

Comment

Originally posted by Simon83 View Post
        That would be last choice, i want to do this without major expense.

I will be calling my airline (aer lingus) tomorrow, they only fly to a few airports in the states, jfk, boston, mco. So i may see if they take us from orlando and we will get a floght back there (already spent 8 nights there).

I would like to spend at least a day in new york before wednesday, but looking highly unlikly
        Gotcha. Personally I would drive, I can imagine worse things than roadtripping across USA.

Comment

If you are not able to make any headway with your airline try taking a flight to a nearby airport that has Amtrack/train service going to JFK. Maybe Philadelphia or Newark? Before booking ask your current airline t refund your charges for the flight to New York and pay for the flight you bought on your own. Tell them you will submit the receipt upon the completion of your trip and make sure you have confirmation from someone a little higher up in the company that you will be fully reimbursed for your expenses in getting to New York.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I wouldn't want to get there before Monday since a hurricane is heading there now
            Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
              I wouldn't want to get there before Monday since a hurricane is heading there now
              I'm right in the middle of the hurricane as I type lol All I have to say is it has made my day very, very boring. A lot of rain and wind thus far and it shouldn't be getting any worse than it is right now. NY SHOULD be fine on Monday since the storm is supposed to clear the NY area Sunday night but it also depends on the operating status of the airlines and airport. There is still the possibility of flooding...
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
              X