Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roelly Winklaars daughter stronger than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Roelly Winklaars daughter stronger than you?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JyLAWmN-E&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

Watch the video to find out. Post your confession below!
    It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Yes.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
      Yes.
      No catharsis, no excuses. Just admittance. I like the honesty!
      It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Comment

If there ever was an argument for genetics, that'd be it!
        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
          If there ever was an argument for genetics, that'd be it!
          It's quite unbelievable, actually. I'd love for someone that has experience with children to chime in. Are kids usually proportionally stronger than adults?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
            It's quite unbelievable, actually. I'd love for someone that has experience with children to chime in. Are kids usually proportionally stronger than adults?
            Quite funny you bring this up recently my cousins have come into possession of a pull-up bar that you can hang in your door frame. The two boys are 6 and ten. The ten year old can bang out 20 reps, and the six year old can do at least a dozen. The girl can knock down a solid 9 reps.

Currently I can do 6 maybe 7 so both Roelly's daughter and my cousins are stronger than me, but come this Christmas there will be a pull-up challenge before dinner between the cousins and me. I got a couple months to get atleast a dozen more reps in me or be belittled by my extended family.

Comment

Much stronger haha. (Can't do one)
              Armedcor's road to a strength base.

Comment

Putting Anadrol in your child's cereal is bad parenting.

Comment

No. But she has a lot of potential.
                  Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

One day Venus and Serina Williams are sitting eating breakfast when Serina wispers to Venus "I think dad has put some steroids in our food." Venus says "why?" Serina answers "Cause I'm getting hair in places women shouldn't get hair." Venus says " Like where?"

Serina says " Like on my balls."

So basically I hope that girl is not sneaking the wrong lollies from the cupboard.
                    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                    ~William Bernbach

Comment

It's actually kind of sad that those are the things that come up when a CHILD shows great promise to be better than someone else in regards to strength. Hell, my daughter could do 12 pullups underhand at 13yrs old. So it's really irrelevant to believe that it's always got to be something one is taking. Just chalk this one up to genetics and be done. Some just realize where that potential is before others. Shit now at 17, my kid has better calves than I do and she does dammit to get them! Genetics...sucks for some, great for others!

-DH
                      www.toopumped.net
                      7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
                      -DH

Comment

She's not stronger than I am today... But only after I turned 16 did I finally manage to do full ROM pullups for more than 5 reps. If I had seen anything like that back then, I sure would have felt bad about my own crappy strength.

Comment

Originally posted by ProDH View Post
                          It's actually kind of sad that those are the things that come up when a CHILD shows great promise to be better than someone else in regards to strength. Hell, my daughter could do 12 pullups underhand at 13yrs old. So it's really irrelevant to believe that it's always got to be something one is taking. Just chalk this one up to genetics and be done. Some just realize where that potential is before others. Shit now at 17, my kid has better calves than I do and she does dammit to get them! Genetics...sucks for some, great for others!

-DH
                          Yeah, did i just hear David Henry complain a little about his genetic potential for growing a certain muscle group?

God damn blasphemy!

Comment

You see very many girls that can do even one pull up

2003 mid Illinois 2nd mw
                            2005 caveman classic 2nd mw
                            2006 caveman classic LH and overall winner
                            2007 jr nationals dnp
                            2008 jr USA 7th LH
                            2009 gnc Indiana HW 1st
                            2009 jr nationals 11th HW
                            2010 jr USA HW 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
                              Yeah, did i just hear David Henry complain a little about his genetic potential for growing a certain muscle group?

God damn blasphemy!
                              Nope! Not a complaint, just posting an opinion. I gotta work my ass off to get where I am, even with crazy genetics, the head and the heart have to be there to achieve the possible.
                              Besides, this ain't about me, it's for the kids out there with potential to be gifted like the parents. I think it's great though to see the youngin' (South Texas speak!) hitting like that! Maybe we can get more kids to take part in their physical fitness. Great video though.

-DH
                              www.toopumped.net
                              7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
                              -DH

Comment

Working...
                              X