Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuesday

    good morning!
    "Well done is better than well said"

    :rocker:




  • #2
    Good Morning! Just back from the gym and now its time for my morning meeting with Juan Valdez!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

    Comment


    • #3
      And wake up my sleeping wife!!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Heckman
        Good Morning! Just back from the gym and now its time for my morning meeting with Juan Valdez!

        Juan and I have had many meetings this morning already.

        good morning!
        "Well done is better than well said"

        :rocker:



        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Heckman
          And wake up my sleeping wife!!

          tomorrow is "hump day"!
          "Well done is better than well said"

          :rocker:



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Heckman
            Good Morning! Just back from the gym and now its time for my morning meeting with Juan Valdez!
            Ah!!! I was wondering why Juan was so late this morning!!! Send his ass over to my house, would ya?

            I'm sure once Juan gets here, the morning will be good.
            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


            MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GetnBigr
              tomorrow is "hump day"!
              lmao... see, i need my coffee, i just got that.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


              MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

              Comment


              • #8
                good morning AI!! Juan is on his way right now.
                "Well done is better than well said"

                :rocker:



                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GetnBigr
                  Juan and I have had many meetings this morning already.

                  good morning!

                  Better slow down then...moderation is the key..I think!
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by american idol
                    Ah!!! I was wondering why Juan was so late this morning!!! Send his ass over to my house, would ya?

                    I'm sure once Juan gets here, the morning will be good.

                    He's on his way AI...I'm through with him....he's just to hard to understand!!
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GetnBigr
                      tomorrow is "hump day"!

                      Don't tell her that!
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Heckman
                        Don't tell her that!

                        I'll try to not to let the cat out of the bag.
                        "Well done is better than well said"

                        :rocker:



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mornin' All! The paper's read, the dog is fed, I'd really really like to go back to bed. But I can't :p
                          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                          Theodore Rubin

                          Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Heckman
                            He's on his way AI...I'm through with him....he's just to hard to understand!!
                            I let my hubby translate when he's here. Besides, Juan should know the routine by now. I'm planning on keeping him here for a while. :rocker:
                            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                            MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                              Mornin' All! The paper's read, the dog is fed, I'd really really like to go back to bed. But I can't :p
                              way to get movin TLM!!!
                              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                              MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X