100 deeeegreeees in Syracuse NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 deeeegreeees in Syracuse NY

From 179" of snow this past winter season to 100 degrees right now.....
    I can tell you I will NOT be going to the gym tonight, I will not go riding on the chopper either. I believe tonight will be a good night to sit home in the AC and watch tv with a glass of water and lots of freeze pops! (I really like the blue ones)

btw, for you Canadians, that would be Fahrenheit.
    Last edited by Kidrok (Hop); 07-21-2011, 02:44 PM.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Skippin the gym because of the heat must be a "Jersey thing" eh?

I hope you guys don't choke on the humid shit we are sending your way. I was just downtown Minneapolis and the street crews are out repairing a huge section of the street that buckled from the heat. Fuckin ridiculous. I really don't know how people without AC handle it (and don't remember how I did in college.)
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
      I can tell you I will NOT be going to the gym tonight, I will not go riding on the chopper either. I believe tonight will be a good night to sit home in the AC and watch tv with a glass of water and lots of freeze pops! (I really like the blue ones)

I'm from ALbany and my dad still lives there and he said the same thing. It's 110 in the shade here in Florida for the past week. Thank god for AC.
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post

I hope you guys don't choke on the humid shit we are sending your way. I was just downtown Minneapolis and the street crews are out repairing a huge section of the street that buckled from the heat. Fuckin ridiculous. I really don't know how people without AC handle it (and don't remember how I did in college.)
        What's Jersey got to do with it? Hell Jersey's 6 hrs away from Syracuse. I'm doing it because I'm old and tired and don't care anymore! lol
        -KidRok-

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post

Syracuse is quite a bit away from Jersey...lol. And we are already choking on the humidity....It's generally very humid in Jersey and in this area close to the coast from maybe mid June till early September. I take it humidity isn't really commonplace for where you live? I wish I lived out West or up North, although it seems like evryone is suffering form this band of heat. This hazy, hot and humid shit is for the birds! lol
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

We have pretty much 100 plus a day for the last month...but humidity is limited. I go early in the morning to train. Ac or not, its too hot.
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future View Post
              We have pretty much 100 plus a day for the last month...but humidity is limited. I go early in the morning to train. Ac or not, its too hot.
              Well yeh, it's ARIZONA! lol
              -KidRok-

Comment

I'm right down the road in Buffalo and I have no idea what the exact temp is...all I know is its hotter and more humid now than it was when I was in the Dominican in May w/ the girl.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Comment

100 degrees is 100 degrees, humidity or not. That's damn hot for anywhere...humidity makes it worse just because you feel like you're breathing in moisture because the air seems to be so thick...lol
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Been over 100 degrees everyday for the past 22 days in Texas, fucking sucks.
                    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

101 here today (VA) and thats not counting the humidity in with it.
                      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

I can handle dry heat, but this shit approaching 100, both temp and humidity wise, takes it's toll on my nuts, thighs, and clean shirt selection.
                        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post

Down the road from you here in Rochester...yeah...this heat is something else!

Comment

Working...
                          X