Thanks. Font is amerika.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

What does the symbol mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by titanium_spine View Post
          What does the symbol mean ?
          Not to speak for future, but the symbol is a fish. A common Christian emblem, symbolizing when Jesus came upon Simon and Andrew. When asked to follow him, they replied along the lines of we are lowly fishermen, when Jesus replied, come with me and I will make you fishers of men. It has now become common among evangelical Christians who feel it is their mission to "catch" lost souls and bring them to God.

Comment

The fish was also a way for early Christians to secretly identify themselves to each other. Due to extreeme persecution toward followers of Jesus, you couldnt just walk around openly as a Christian. Early believers would approach one another and make a curved line in the sand with thier foot and if the other person was a Christian, they would do the same, and the symbol on the ground was a fish. The advantage obviously was, if someone didnt know the "secret handshake" they would just think you were a wierdo playing in the sand and they would avoid persecution. Nice ink BTW (sorry, no spell check, proly a lot of mistakes)

Comment

Correct Jeffro. Intentional Living is my credo too.
              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
              X