X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True message

International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

100% agreed. Animals don't go crazy, they're just doing what they do...they're animals. We're the "dangerous" ones.

Comment

Regardless as to WHY some pitbulls are overly violent and aggressive... it doesn't change the fact that some are violent and aggressive..

Comment

And some Shepards and Dobermans and Black Labs and Beagles are aggressive as well...dogs will do what you teach them to do, just like children.
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by wrestle445 View Post
          Regardless as to WHY some humans are overly stupid ... it doesn't change the fact that some are stupid..

fixed
          Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
          -John Ceasar

Comment

Owning a pet is not just feeding and letting the animal poop. There is alot of education to understanding temperaments, pack tendencies and trauma. Dogs are not people but there do need to be given time to understand, grow and fail.
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
              And some Shepards and Dobermans and Black Labs and Beagles are aggressive as well...dogs will do what you teach them to do, just like children.
              This.

Probably even more so than with children. Human beings can begin to reason at a certain age. Dogs don't. They live in the moment and do whatever it is they've been conditioned to do.

Seeing big, beautiful animals like APBT's and Rotties get discriminated against drives me nuts. I see so many more small dogs with SEVERE behavioural issues who, regardless of their size can still hurt somebody (especially smaller children) yet nobody seems to mind. Instead some will even make excuses for them. Ridiculous.
              "no bulking, no cutting, no bullshit. Just training for being a motherfucker" -- Jim Wendler

"No fucking lifter is hardcore. Hardcore is taking shrapnel in the ass fighting for your country. We're lifting weights." -- Dave Tate

Check out my Journal

Comment

My wife works at the vet clinic and one of her friends does pitbull rescue. She takes them in and raises them until they are ready to be adopted. Occasionally I have gone over to do some computer work for them. The only danger I have ever had from any of these pitbulls was being licked to death.
                If stupidity were bricks, you'd be the great wall of China

Comment

^
                  Exactly! That's what mine does
                  Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Working...
                  X