need some help. Hemhroids lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help. Hemhroids lol

been having pain in anus. Seen doctor he didn't even look down there just said sounds like hemhroids put cream on it. Complete retard. I can't see it so must be internal never had hemhroids so I don't know what its like. Anyways is it safe to workout legs I mean really. Like it hurts but what am I suppose to do never workout legs? My doctor is real dumb to not even check not sure what to do.

go to a different doctor. One who is not afraid to help someone out.
    :kewlpics:You are correct, Dante did in fact take my avatar pic. lol

Comment

Preparation H, stop performing the valsalva maneuver, take anti-inflammitories (NSAIDs), do some sitzbaths, learn better sphincter muscle control when lifting (not joking).

They occur with heavy lifting, so get used to it.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        Preparation H, stop performing the valsalva maneuver, take anti-inflammitories (NSAIDs), do some sitzbaths, learn better sphincter muscle control when lifting (not joking).

They occur with heavy lifting, so get used to it.
        thanks man I read some up on it for past bit. Gonna eat more vegis take some fibre. Thought I got enuff. And def I think rack deads did it a few days ago. I was holding my breathe bad never went that heavy before. I just took a dump squating like they do in some countrys that apparently don't get hemroids to lol.

but what do you suggest I do about weight lifting right now? Take a break? I severely don't want to. But I want it to heal. Or maybe just go to gym do light super slow reps non strenous just burn out on high reps n sets for a week or 2? Sucks so bad I just upped my diet and put on some nice new weight up to 208 been going so amazing and this has to happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
          thanks man I read some up on it for past bit. Gonna eat more vegis take some fibre. Thought I got enuff. And def I think rack deads did it a few days ago. I was holding my breathe bad never went that heavy before. I just took a dump squating like they do in some countrys that apparently don't get hemroids to lol.

but what do you suggest I do about weight lifting right now? Take a break? I severely don't want to. But I want it to heal. Or maybe just go to gym do light super slow reps non strenous just burn out on high reps n sets for a week or 2? Sucks so bad I just upped my diet and put on some nice new weight up to 208 been going so amazing and this has to happen lol.
          It might be best to stop the super-strenuous stuff for a few weeks. If I were in your position, I'd take a semi-cruise where I focus on higher reps and not going to failure. Focus on healing yourself; you can't make gains when you shoot blood out your asshole every time you lift. Stop performing the valsalva when you lift; slowly exhale on the concentric portion of the lift. That can slightly reduce your force output, but it's better than firing a blood vessel out your butt.

Yes, make sure you eat enough fiber and veggies so that you don't have to strain on the toilet. Small hint: get some baby wipes to "finish up" after you poo. Not only do you get cleaner, but it can help soothe the hemorrhoids.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            It might be best to stop the super-strenuous stuff for a few weeks. If I were in your position, I'd take a semi-cruise where I focus on higher reps and not going to failure. Focus on healing yourself; you can't make gains when you shoot blood out your asshole every time you lift. Stop performing the valsalva when you lift; slowly exhale on the concentric portion of the lift. That can slightly reduce your force output, but it's better than firing a blood vessel out your butt.

Yes, make sure you eat enough fiber and veggies so that you don't have to strain on the toilet. Small hint: get some baby wipes to "finish up" after you poo. Not only do you get cleaner, but it can help soothe the hemorrhoids.
            thanks alot bud. Luckily I happen to have a huge box of thousands of wipes feom costco from our new baby lmao. A benefit for me I guess? Lol.

gonna suck having to ruise sooo soon again. I guess do more sets to? 12 rep exercises 3 or so sets ? And avoid deads and leg type stuff or its ok with light weight?

Comment

I had the same problem a month ago. I was rack d-lifting 520lbs on my 7th rep my butt felt wierd. The next week it hurt so bad I took it easy and did the cream. It took about a week to heal. Sammich how to keep from doing it again. It hasn't happened again but how do you control your bowels when lifting?
              life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
              want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Actually, It's so sensitive muscle, Due to any fault of eating or over eating, this problem occur, Now you should go to any particular doctor, who recover you... Get well soon..!

Comment

good post .....

Comment

To make it easier and quicker to do your business on the crapper, in addition to the veggies, I'd recommend something I first saw on the Heckman-flush thread: whole psyllium husks. A teaspoon of that in the early evening, in addition to 5-7 servings of veggies a day, has worked wonders for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X