Olympic Games = Sweden ownage ;]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Games = Sweden ownage ;]

Yiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa Proud to be a swede right now! Two gold medals in high jump and triple jump!!
    Go Stefan Holm and Christian Olsson!

:rocker: :rocker:

edit: Haha, maybe you americans don't understand my pleasure just because your the "top dog-country".. But 2 gold medals in one day is reeeally good for a little country like Sweden ;]
    Last edited by tejpis; 08-22-2004, 03:44 PM.

LOL :p
    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Congrats to the Swedes!
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
        Congrats to the Swedes!
        Yaay, thank you! And congratulations to your triple success in the 400m-final. But come on... You guys took all the medals! EGOISTIC TO STEAL ALL MEDALS! :angry:

Comment

Yeah man...we pretty much own the summer olympics. Track and field and the swimming anyway.

Winter O's are usually a little different, lol.

I can't get over the Romanian and Russian gymnasts....awesome. The US was pretty stout, but those Romanian girls are flying and tumbling all over the damn place...
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Well here in Brazil we only have two medals - In Judo - and both Bronze. its wild because here you see the whole country watching the Olympics and cheering for teh green and yellow regardless of the sport. We play teh US in volleyball later today. Its crazy to see how teh US has won so much gold. congrats to all of those great athletes !
            Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
              Yeah man...we pretty much own the summer olympics. Track and field and the swimming anyway.

Winter O's are usually a little different, lol.

I can't get over the Romanian and Russian gymnasts....awesome. The US was pretty stout, but those Romanian girls are flying and tumbling all over the damn place...
              Yeah... We are better in the Winter Olympics but they are just so boring! Curling is more fun than hockey =P...

I hate winter, maybe Sweden isn't the right country for me lol.

Comment

I'm Indian, so I can say this....

How in the hell is a country of 1 Billion people only have one damn medal in the entire olympics. It's not right........god damn, can we stop programming computers and pick up a weight or something........

End of rant.

R

Comment

Originally posted by xRAJAx

How in the hell is a country of 1 Billion people only have one damn medal in the entire olympics. It's not right........god damn, can we stop programming computers and pick up a weight or something........

End of rant.

R
                  Sorry, don't mean to laugh at a rant, but...heehee! I can't help it. That's funny!
                  "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                  Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Congrats to the Swedes, also, on their bronze in Team Jumping! I didn't catch the first horse's name in the jump off, but my god that was the most beautiful animal I've ever seen. Excellent job!
                    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

End of rant.

R
                      I needed a good laugh.

remember that guy from africa that was supposed to swim but he was afraid of drowning? He came in last. I think it was the last olympics but i'm not sure.
                      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Missed the events but glad to hear their doing well! I'm a Swede born in America. Never forget where my ancestors came from though!

Comment

Congrat to those damn Sweden's...grrr Canada not doing that great.
                          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                            I needed a good laugh.

remember that guy from africa that was supposed to swim but he was afraid of drowning? He came in last. I think it was the last olympics but i'm not sure.

Are you serious?? hahaha...he was afraid of drowning, but was a swimmer?! :chair: LMAO!

R

Comment

Are you serious?? hahaha...he was afraid of drowning, but was a swimmer?! :chair: LMAO!

R
                              Oh yeah!!! I found an article about him written a couple of days ago. Here it is.

http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/c...E17435,00.html

Poor guy.
                              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
                              X