tissues recommended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tissues recommended

This video is a must watch. But beware you may cry so make sure no one is around.
    http://youtu.be/hkGzqpGx1KU
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

You have no idea the bad thoughts that went through my head when I saw the thread title! lol

That's a really heartwarming video though!

Comment

Damn onions...

...making a lasagna...for one.
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Good Lord....heart warming but damn......first one was the best and most heart wrenching....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

yep , cried.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

I'm currently attached to a Police tactical team. Tac commander showed us this video before a high risk door entry/siege. 8 so called hard core men all kitted up sitting in the briefing room teary eyed. His point was the job is never as important as getting home to your family so look after yourself and each other.
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Comment

Brought back the old memories out of the memory bank now that I think about it was 19 years ago. Definitely hits hard when you've experienced the same thing, yep I was the 'army brat' hopping in Dad's arms ; )
              2010 USPF Push/Pull 198 Winner
              2010 USAPL AZ State 198 Open Raw Champion
              2010 USPF State Championships- Open 2nd place 198
              2011 USPF Region 7 198 Open Champion
              2011 USPF AZ RAWPower 198 Open Winner
              MPC Labs Sponsored Athlete

Comment

It reminds you what's really important in life...

Comment

Working...
                X