DMSO and joint pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMSO and joint pain

Has anyone ever used Dmso for joint pain? i have experimented with it and have to say that it has done more for making my knees feel better than anything I have ever tried. It also has the ability to transport anything mixed with it right thru the skin so you have to be carefull with it. I have been reading up on it and it is a very interesting compound. I used to know an old veterinarian who would use it on his knees and elbows all the time. He swore by the stuff.

I've used it along w an 2/day ice regimen on my elbow joint and pain was gone in 1 week, just make sure you stick aloe Vera on after it dries bc a possible side effect is irritated skin thus aloe will reduce it. Also try rubbing Equi-block DT on your knees or elbows then put sleeves over them bf driving to the gym, the active ingredient is capsaicin. Trust me your joints will be warmed up by the time you get there, just stay strong and finish the workout cause it burns but feels so good. Sado in a way!
    2010 USPF Push/Pull 198 Winner
    2010 USAPL AZ State 198 Open Raw Champion
    2010 USPF State Championships- Open 2nd place 198
    2011 USPF Region 7 198 Open Champion
    2011 USPF AZ RAWPower 198 Open Winner
    MPC Labs Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Thanks, never head of the Equi-block before. where can i get it.

Comment

I use kwan loong oil for joint pain works wonders.. DMSO, while it doesn't give me redness or other irritation, but it itches pretty bad when I apply it.

Comment

Dmso can also lead to infection so be careful.
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by bruce777 View Post
            Thanks, never head of the Equi-block before. where can i get it.
            An equestrian store or feed shop is your best bet, I thought I was ordering the real deal off elitefts.com and they sent me another brand's stuff McManns that sucks. Use Equi block for super duty long lasting heat and Equi block DT (daily training) for the initial burning sensation but shorter lived. If you don't wrap up such as using bf bed sprinkle some water on top, first time I did that I woke up several times in the night due to the feeling!

Future- what causes the infections?
            2010 USPF Push/Pull 198 Winner
            2010 USAPL AZ State 198 Open Raw Champion
            2010 USPF State Championships- Open 2nd place 198
            2011 USPF Region 7 198 Open Champion
            2011 USPF AZ RAWPower 198 Open Winner
            MPC Labs Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Dmso breaks down the skin. Can open you up to infection. I was hospitalized with a staph infection from it.
              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
              X