How can I read every post ever made by Doggcrapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I read every post ever made by Doggcrapp

Out of 13,357 posts, only 300 shows up in a search.

Hey something I can help with! lol

First off, a good portion of his posts are in the supermod forum which you won't be able to see so basically cut that number in half. From there you need to learn how to either use the advanced search function to sort results by date/topic. You can do simple things like

Member: Doggcrapp
    Search "protein"
    a year ago and older
    show posts(not threads)

and you'll get however many posts by Dante about protein from years back. Do the same wtih a year ago and sooner, and or another topic. Search anything, back, reps, negative, aminos, rest pause etc etc and you'll find some gems. If you want every single last post well..

first do something more productive lol.
    Second, go to the dogg(and puppy) pounds and change the viewing options
    Thread Start Date
    Ascending
    Beginning.

Great, now you are reading the forum from the very first post moving closer to the day. You can go page by page(but seriously, don't do this) till you get to today.
    Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

You could go to a post you can find by him, click on his username which will take you to his profile page. Click the STATISTICS tab and then click FIND ALL POSTS BY DOGGCRAPP

Comment

Which gets you 300 results, you have to change some parameters to get anything prior to a year from now.
        Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

oo

Comment

Be forewarned, reading everything he ever wrote could be psycologically devastating and may lead to you being committed to a rubber room for your remaining days on this earth.
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

A similar search on "threads started by Doggcrapp" will also yield 300 results dating back to 2007. I'm sure he's posted more than once in many of these threads, so that should be plenty to get you started. He also posts or has posted at professional muscle, rx muscle, and others if you're interested. lol

Comment

I think Dante's got himself a stalker, boys...
                Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Working...
                X