Time to get CUP CRAZY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get CUP CRAZY?

How many IM members are Hockey fans? Right now I am even more anxious to get home. REALLY hoping for a Buffalo Sabres vs Phoenix Coyotes Stanley Cup Series. Would be A-MOTHERFUCKING-MAZING to see the Sabres hoist Lord Stanley's cup. And if I can make it to that game or any playoff game I will be cheering my goddamn head off.

GO SABRES!!!!

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

I would say the Flyers are the favorite, but they have been tanking over the last month. I certainly hope they can get back to playing at the level they were in Dec/Jan....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Big hockey fan and Blackhawks fan here. They have not played well lately, but got a key win at Detroit last night. Hopefully they can take care of them tonight in Chicago and seal up a playoff spot. I think the playoffs are going to have a lot of surprises. 3 or 4 teams who have never won a cup, or it has been a long ass time. A good time of year for sports.

I also start summer hockey again in a month, so I am pretty excited about that.
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I would say Vancouver or LA out of the west, the east is a crapshoot - maybe Pittsburgh with a full lineup or Philly.

Comment

I like Boston and Chicago in the Finals. Keep an eye on Nashville, by far the most underrated team in the playoffs...

Comment

Preds

<3 Pekka
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

I bleed black and orange and am getting my playoff beard ready!
              Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Colorado avs Gogo!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                  word up! and to steel also.

Go Philly!

Comment

Blue and Gold blood here.........Hoping for Buffalo vs Phoenix.

J
                    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                      LMAO....the playoff beard...damn, I wish they weren't so uncomfortable, they make my neck itch something fierce...I have the goatee look going for about 20 years now, but can't go full it seems....I guess I'm not as tough as a hockey player...lol
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I'm doing the playoff stach.........No beards allowed in the Army, and getting a 'shaving profile' won't happen LOL.

J

George Patton

Comment

Big Pens fan here! IF Crosby makes it back, I look for a good run. Otherwise, I doubt they make it past Tampa Bay.

Comment

With the playoff matches now confirmed, who do you guys figure will make it past the first round?

Rangers v Capitals
                            Sabres v Flyers
                            Habs v Bruins
                            Lightning v Penguins

Hawks v Canucks
                            Kings v Sharks
                            Coyotes v Wings
                            Preds v Ducks

I got:
                            Caps
                            Flyers
                            Bruins
                            Pens

Hawks
                            Sharks
                            Wings
                            Ducks

Comment

I'm a B's fan and would like to see a Bruins vs Hawks Final.

Sabres are Hot and I'd like to see an upset.

Watch out for the Rangers...good goaltending and everyone is getting healthy.
                              2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                              2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                              2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                              2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                              2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                              2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                              1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                              1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Working...
                              X