I really like this girl at my gym but both of us are married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like this girl at my gym but both of us are married

This is pretty fucked up but I have this strange gut feeling that I should act on it to see what she says. There is a girl that works at my gym that I am extremely attracted to and want to ask for lunch but we are both married. We have become somewhat chummy over the past few weeks and talk when ever we see each other, she watches my baby when I work out. I always flirt with her and she seems to like it and flirts back alittle. The thing is that we both seem to have good/ decent marriages and I feel awkward but see no harm in asking her for lunch. I am not saying she would say yes, I might get shot down and crash and burn but I really like this girl and want to get to know her better. I asked her to work out with me on one of her off days and she said yes but never showed. What should I do ??

Gorilla

Look at it this way, how would you feel if you knew your wife was flirting with another guy and going to lunch with him?

not to good I imagine. Window shopping is okay, just stay out of the store.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Leave it where it is at and go no farther. This can be a one way street and if you check the map closely you will see it goes no a location you don't want to be at.

Comment

Stop wasting time thinking with your wing wang, and use the gym for what it is supposed to be. As soon as you do whatever you want to do to this woman, you'll realize it wasn't worth it. Even if it was mind-bogglingly good, it STILL would not be worth all the problems it would cause. So redirect the blood from your testes to your biceps sir.

Comment

im in gyms all day long, with beautiful women everywhere all the time... Im always in the limelight cause of what i do and how i look, not that im trying to be conceited cause im not like that but i've learned to accept it...

You are a man, not an animal..so u have the capacity to reason, not go by instinct...Im married, and i would never do her wrong...there are times where i see these women and im thinking to myself "damn, a piece of that wouldnt hurt"..But then i think of my wife and how special she is to me...No piece of ass can ever match up to the love and bond i have with her...

So the next time u see this chic in the gym, be nice to her, always be a gentleman, but be careful...I dont know whats going on in ur marriage and its none of my business but if u love ur wife, dont fuck it up...

Pudge
          Last edited by pudge; 08-11-2004, 08:10 AM.
          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

If your actions don't destroy your marriage...your thoughts certainly will....
            Stay away!!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
              If your actions don't destroy your marriage...your thoughts certainly will....
              Stay away!!

well put!!!

Comment

Well, I don't know if you want the woman's opinion, but I am going to give it. First of , I understand how you feel. With my husband away for 7 months it is hard to be completely alone. So going to the gym it gets hard sometimes to look and see what is out there. BUT, we did this thing a while back called "making a committment" I made vows in front of God, my family and friends to stand by this committment and that is what I intend to do. Not only that, but true love, real love is better than sex anyday! Step back and remember why you married your wife in the first place and focus that attention on her. Hell take her to work out with you. We all fantasize, but the consequences are so much worse than any good feeling you could get from a moment with this girl.
                Leslie

Comment

Gorilla,
                  You already know the answer to your question. That's why you posted it here. Just drop it, bro. Be a real man. Honor your wife and yourself AND your kids. A little flirting, a little ego boost, is fine. But that's it.
                  The Munster
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

Comment

enjoy the fact that you can turn heads. leave it alone. you'll regret it.
                    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
                      Gorilla,
                      You already know the answer to your question. That's why you posted it here. Just drop it, bro. Be a real man. Honor your wife and yourself AND your kids. A little flirting, a little ego boost, is fine. But that's it.
                      The Munster
                      Couldn't of said it better then this.
                      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Thanks for all the responses and I guess I always knew the correct answer when I thought it out.

Comment

We all know the correct answer in situations like that - problem is we tend to ignore it for 15 mins, do the hanky panky and then discover we have destroyed a lifetime of better things just for a little horizontal mambo. Trust me, however tasty the burger, it's just not worth eating it. (Hmmm...I have been on a diet too long, I'm afraid...)

Comment

All the remarks here speaks highly of the quality of our members. I'm sure we have all been on other boards where comments would have been the opposite and probably vulgar. Not one person here said anything of the sort. Very commendable.

Comment

Good advice everyone! Glad to see so many of our members with great morals!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Working...
                              X