View New Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View New Posts

How come you guys don't have this tab on your skins? I am using the skin with the purplish/blue background and it doesn't have this option. In stead I have to search through each forum seperately and I end up missing lots of new posts.

I belive one of your skins has this option, but wheneven I change to it my skin it automatically switches back to this one. I think this skin looks the best, but I like having the "View New Posts" tab.

Does anyone know how I can change my skin and keep it changed? It keep switching back to this one on me as soon as I try and browse a new forum.
    www.TrueProtein.com
    www.TrueProteinCanada.com
    KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
    TeamSKIP Blend

Use the Default or 3 style skin it has a "new post" tab to click on and you won't miss new ones...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

IH, this site is weird on my PC

(1) I enter my user name and password, then click the "Remember Me" box so I don't have to keep entering it everytime I enter the site. Well, that doesn't work for this site, but it does for all the other forums I visit. Not a big problem

(2) I switched to the Default 2 skin and clicked "View New Posts" That shows me all the news posts, but it takes me back to this purplish-blue skin again.

It's not a big deal I guess, but I find it odd
      www.TrueProtein.com
      TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Weird, Looks like it is an Internet Explorer problem. When I browse the site with FireFox everythings is fine.... Problem solved.
        www.TrueProtein.com
        TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

good to hear you solved it!
          Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
          person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
          and in the right way, that is not easy.
          -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

In the defaulted Surge skin.......you click on LINKS.....then New Posts.
            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
            www.TrueProtein.com
            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
            X