www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

already drank my gallon for the day and it's only 2:00
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Is there any difference (or benefit) between using this and Crystal Light? Im assuming the reasoning is because water tastes like, uh water..

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Slide, you've got to try Raspberry Ice Crystal Light! It tastes great....
          TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

I dont think Its quite as benificial to you as straight purified water.....JMO
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I agree with SM here. I read somewhere that you should drink more if you're going that route.
              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

SM is right..... Not quite as benificial....... BUT..... Good enough for me!!!! I love Crystal Light!
                ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Ill try that raspberry ice crystal light and see how it turns out. Used to drink a ton of that lemonade (one little tub per gallon) and did me just fine, but I switched to straight water for the past two years now and its getting kinda old. Just making sure...Thanks bros!

-slide
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

that's really the point of adding flavor occassionally. Regular water can get old quick sometimes, but sometimes it's the best thin i've ever had to. I think it's nice to change it up a little.
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                    X