Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday morning......woooohooooo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Friday morning......woooohooooo

    Good morning everyone! The weekend is upon us, have a good one.

    :rocker:
    "Well done is better than well said"

    :rocker:




  • #2
    Good morning dude!
    Blade

    "Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

    "If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

    Comment


    • #3
      good morning Blade!
      "Well done is better than well said"

      :rocker:



      Comment


      • #4
        BFT!
        (Bout F*kin Time!)
        :p
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."


        www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

        https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

        Comment


        • #5
          Good Morning Gentlemen!

          Please try to contain your excitement about it being Friday....
          After all..everyday is Friday!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KidRok
            BFT!
            (Bout F*kin Time!)
            :p
            You got that right!!!
            "Well done is better than well said"

            :rocker:



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Heckman
              Good Morning Gentlemen!

              Please try to contain your excitement about it being Friday....
              After all..everyday is Friday!

              only for you big dawg!!! Some of us are the low men/women on the totem pole

              good morning to you as well!!!
              "Well done is better than well said"

              :rocker:



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GetnBigr
                only for you big dawg!!! Some of us are the low men/women on the totem pole

                good morning to you as well!!!
                Well, it sounded good anyway...Have a good day sir!
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good Morning to all and TGIF!!!!!!
                  KidRok's Lady's Little Sister

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bon-Bon
                    Good Morning to all and TGIF!!!!!!

                    good morning to you as well!!!!
                    "Well done is better than well said"

                    :rocker:



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good Mornin ya'll! Anything worth talking about today? Im a sick puppy and am bored bored bored! Im taking a day off to be a lazy bum! WooHoo!
                      Leslie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LeslieJo
                        Good Mornin ya'll! Anything worth talking about today? Im a sick puppy and am bored bored bored! Im taking a day off to be a lazy bum! WooHoo!

                        We could talk about the price of a barrel of oil..but then we would all be sick
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Heckman
                          We could talk about the price of a barrel of oil..but then we would all be sick

                          Think happy thoughts...happy thoughts!
                          Leslie

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LeslieJo
                            Good Mornin ya'll! Anything worth talking about today? Im a sick puppy and am bored bored bored! Im taking a day off to be a lazy bum! WooHoo!
                            sounds like a day to lay on the couch sipping green tea and watching soaps! lol
                            -KidRok-
                            "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                            www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                            https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Good morning everyone, and I agree with KR, not the sipping green tea but the BFT thing...
                              "That damn log book"

                              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X