Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All right..who's got..

any big plans for the weekend...
    Looking for some mid 70's here..so there could be some pool time this weekend..or at least sit next to it
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Celebrating my mothers birthday this weekend by doing dinner and going to a Comedy Theatre w/ improvs, sketches, etc. Should be a fun night...weather wont be anywhere near 70..probably half of that

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I am working all weekend...we are behind schedule!!
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Guess where I'll be this weekend... :p ...

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
          Guess where I'll be this weekend... :p ...
          I guess here??

Tomorrow is my mothers birtday so I'm probably gonna eat cake and stuff Then I'm gonna go over to Denmark and buy me some needles and pinz so I can start my cycle

Comment

Good guess Anadrol. I'm a galley slave, I am. And don't even think of mentioning cake again either...

Comment

My wife has to work all weekend so I'm probably just going to train and do some reading.
              Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I getting naked and doing yard work
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

In that peticular order?
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I use to wear a ballerinadress when I'm in the yard

Comment

I'll be crying at home, since KR and KRL are going to the Arnold this weekend and I'm not!
                      TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

I'll get my sniper rifle, climb on the roof of SM's neighbor's house and take pot shots at him if he is going to sully the neighborhood like that...

Comment

Working...
                        X