Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys have any ideas to make some money? LOL

Brothers,

Im getting sick of small amount of money I have. Id like to work or something but there arent any decent paying jobs around here in the neighbourhood so a regular job isnt going to do it. Id like to start a little bussiness as my dad owns one too but then I need an idea and money (which I both dont have). You guys have any ideas or tips or something like that?

Thanks
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Thats the million dollar question right there!
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

you could become a man-whore
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

I assume you're looking for legal actions?
        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

LOL yeah, legal.
          Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of

Comment

you could always try real estate
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Im under 18, dont have enough money and dont have a decent regular income
              Blade

Comment

I would say your too young to worry about it but that would poor financial advice. You should stay in school, use financial aide if you have to. You can work at your local UPS terminal or FedEx until you get out of school.

Not going to college right after high school is one of my biggest regrets. A college education will allow you to enter the job market at a higher level than it you start at the bottom and work your way up like I did. If I would have had a degree I could have started out where I am right now as opposed to the 8 years it took me to get here.

Make a plan and stick to it!!

Comment

Yeah I might be too young to worry about it but I want to plan everything now and adjust the plan along the way. Im going to study accountancy BTW. Unfortunatly they do not have anything like a UPS terminal in here, I live in a (very) small city in The Netherlands. Thanks a lot for the advice, i will study as long as possible
                  Blade

Comment

Just to clarify, you're never too young to worry about it.

Accounting is a good field to be in. You will learn a lot about cash flow as related to business as well as personal.

Comment

Yup i choose accountancy because of that reason, you can always use what youve learned no matter what job/bussiness you choose to be in later.
                      Blade

Comment

i would say (at your age) get a job at a small business somewhere. someplace where you have access to the owner/management on a regular basis.

ask questions of the owner when you have time. with your dad having a business, this would give you 2 people to learn from.

listen to what they say but also watch how they handle situations and the outcomes (was it pos or neg)

you can learn a lot about business working in a small business. they are all about the basics and $ does not fall thru the cracks as it does in a big corp.

Comment

Working...
                        X