X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey IH...

Go home now and have a good weekend!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Yes sir, I am already home and just chilling did my cardio and now it time for dinner buddy, you have a good weekend too...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

What are your hours? 6:30 - 2:00 Sweet!

Comment

Yes I am 6:30-3:00 but I do what I like as long as the work is done then I leave, been there for 18 years...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

Great hours...I was with the same company for 17 years and told them to take a hike back in 97. You must like what you do or the money doesn't mean squat!

Comment

So true, I run the shipping and receiving for a college district and I see everything that comes into the college, you name it I see it, I mean everything, cars, pencils, books, cadavers, food and I get to look at 18 and 19 year old girls all day long, what a shame but I have to look, and the best thing is I keep getting older and they stay the same age semester after semester.

Its great working for the state on county funds and I get 6 weeks vacation a year plus we have 19 holidays per year, we have excellent benefits and the best thing is I have no boss on my campus, he works at another campus and I see him 6 or 7 times a year and he just started 5 years ago.

We have two gyms on campus and I help out with strength training for the baseball and basketball teams, no pay but its fun to help the kids out get strong, I really do love my job and its great for relaxing, growing and of course my favorite thing eating.

I try to live stress free and loving your job is a major part of everyones life, so you must chose wisely...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

Sounds like you have life dialed in just right....That is so cool what you get to do with the kids...(and checking out the young fluff aint so bad either.) Jobs like that do not come around very often....Well, my 13 y.o. son is here for the weekend and its also time for dinner...So I'm outa here!!

Comment

Have a good time with your son, talk at you later...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

This sounds like a geezer's convention at the old folks home. J/k guys. i'm glad you enjoy your job IH. I wish i couls say the same but unfortunately mine sucks bigtime. Oh well, it pays the bills and buys the protein
                  My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Hey listen up you little punk, well you could be a big punk too for all I know, lol.

There is one thing in life that I learned and Heck knows it too, if you are happy with your job, just about everything else in life will workout fine...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

i believe you IH. one day i'll have a job i enjoy too, but for now i'll just keep plugging along
                      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
                        This sounds like a geezer's convention at the old folks home. J/k guys. i'm glad you enjoy your job IH. I wish i couls say the same but unfortunately mine sucks bigtime. Oh well, it pays the bills and buys the protein

A geezer convention? Thanks HH! Food for thought! If you enjoy what you do for a living..you will never work a day in your life! Hows that from the geriatric book of quotes!!

Comment

Working...
                        X