How long is too long??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is too long??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation that I want to get EVERYONE'S opinion on just for my own curiosity. Here is the question:

How long would or could you wait for a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend if they had to be incarcerated?

My wife and I were talking about this the other day. She actually brought it up to me and I responded that I wouldn't even wait for her ass if she was in the drunk tank for 4 hours. I laughed. She did not. *shrug* That bitch has no sense of humor at all. ; )

Anyway, seriously, how long is too long? 1 year? Less? It is a hard question to answer, in my opinion. IT isn't just sex but think about how lonely it could be and if you had kids that would certainly make it rougher. I mean, even cheating would be pretty damned easy, right?

KR and KRL, you two are exempt from answering this as I do not want to be personally liable for any arguments, legal separations, divorces, etc..

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

lol...thanks Skip! Actually "IF" I was to respond then I would have to say that there are so many factors to consider with the major being this....how was the relationship BEFORE the incarceration. Meaning if you are head-over-heels in love with someone AND they're your best friend too (many people don't get both in a relationship....I'm one of the lucky ones) then you may be willing to wait forever or close to it!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I'm with KR on this one...only I would have to have some side action at some point!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
        *shrug* That bitch has no sense of humor at all. ; )

Skip
        You've gotten kind of cranky lately, buddy. Is everything OK?

For TheLil'Missus...I plan on being with her forever, in this life and the next, so yeah, I'd wait for any amount of time.
        CrossFit Champions
        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Skip Master, It would all depend to me on the crime that was committed, "if" it was murder or something really nasty, nope she would be done in seconds, if I knew it to be the truth.

No shit, please this does not apply to the Roks, I think you should close it now so we don't have any fights breaking out over KRL leaving the trivia guys ass in two minutes for being picked up for shop lifting a jug or protein, lol...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

If my wife was thrown in jail I would see it as a welcomed break.

But I would wait for her as long as it took.

(we do get conjigal visits don't we?)
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by saturn

Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by saturn

Thats funny saturn...haha

If I was in love and not just lust I would wait it out, especially with kids. Now if I didn't have kids and the woman gets locked downed in the big house for over 5 years you can put her in the history books....
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

lol...thanks Skip! Actually "IF" I was to respond then I would have to say that there are so many factors to consider with the major being this....how was the relationship BEFORE the incarceration. Meaning if you are head-over-heels in love with someone AND they're your best friend too (many people don't get both in a relationship....I'm one of the lucky ones) then you may be willing to wait forever or close to it!
                  Awww, so sweet. Good thing he answered while he was in a good mood. :p

Seriously......unless he decided to go on a murdering spree, I'd wait. Besides, I have my toys till he gets out. {snicker}

Unlessssss.......he lets me have a girlfriend.....hmmmmmmm......

No shit, please this does not apply to the Roks, I think you should close it now so we don't have any fights breaking out over KRL leaving the trivia guys ass in two minutes for being picked up for shop lifting a jug or protein, lol...

j/k babe
                  Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                  Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                  www.TrueProtein.com
                  *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                    Seriously......unless he decided to go on a murdering spree, I'd wait. Besides, I have my toys till he gets out. {snicker}

j/k babe
                    I want to respond.... but I just cannot.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster

For TheLil'Missus...I plan on being with her forever, in this life and the next, so yeah, I'd wait for any amount of time.
                      LOL

No, I am fine now that my show is done. I am kind of like that with my sense of humor, though - it comes off much more harsh than I really mean it, bro. Those that know me well, know my sense of humor. Those that don't know me as well know me as a dickhead. lol

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster

Skip is fine, trust me! He is giving me the counseling right now, and let me tell you...what a professional....
                        Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                        person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                        and in the right way, that is not easy.
                        -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                          Awww, so sweet. Good thing he answered while he was in a good mood. :p

1) what if I murder all the "right" people? then is it ok?
                          2) be sure to clip the duracell coupons out of the Sunday paper.
                          3)As I've already told you, you can even have a gf now as long as she is in "addition to" and NOT "replacing" me!
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                            LOL

No, I am fine now that my show is done. I am kind of like that with my sense of humor, though - it comes off much more harsh than I really mean it, bro. Those that know me well, know my sense of humor. Those that don't know me as well know me as a dickhead. lol

Skip
                            It's all good, brother.
                            CrossFit Champions
                            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

It depends on the relationship. I had a girl a while back who i loved more than anything on this earth(i still do actually) but after dating for 2 years she decided she didn't share my feelings any longer. I would have waited for her until the end of the world. Ahhh dammit Skip now you got me all sad *SIGHHH*
                              My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X