Yeah Me!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Me!!!!!

Well ya'll I had to write and tell someone of my success story. My husband has been over seas for 6 months now and I have found that yes life is a lot harder without him around to do all the crap work...you know men stuff. HAHA

I have fixed so many little things, taken care of bills, car, home and children, but tonight I took on a task!

I PAINTED!! I have never painted a thing in my life, but today I painted a room. It actually looks ok and I think those spots that weren't suppose to be painted that now are kind of give it character.

Yes, I am proud of myself and just had to pat myself on the back.

Now that that is done...tomorrow...gym and SHOPPING! Man what a day!

Ya'll have a great one.
    Leslie

Yeah, you!!!

:showoff:

We've got some rooms that need painting...
    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Go Leslie, Go Leslie, Go Leslie..

I'm doing my dance for you :boobies:
      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Great job Leslie.

And just keep working hard at home and the gym and he will be home soon.

Thank you and him for your service for our country!!!! Guess I'm presuming that is why he is overseas

Comment

Ok...I painted, but Im not saying its great. I don't know if Im good enough to go public yet. haha

Ron, thank you very much for your comments. Yes he is in Iraq. It is nice to know people appreciate what he is doing, so many people have been mean towards me. One even told me that he hoped he died over there. I know that everyone has their own political views and the freedon to have that is one of our gifts by being American, but when I spend everyday in constant worry, I don't need that added stress. So thank you, you made me smile.
          Leslie

Comment

Originally posted by LeslieJo
            and I think those spots that weren't suppose to be painted that now are kind of give it character.

lol.....way to go leslie!!
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by LeslieJo
              It is nice to know people appreciate what he is doing, so many people have been mean towards me. One even told me that he hoped he died over there.
              It's beyond me how someone can even think that, but to say it!!! :Punch: :2guns:

LeslieJo, there are millions of us out here that TRULY care about and support our service men and women. Give your husband our (me and TheLil'Missus) love for us and tell him thank you.
              One of the very few regrets I have in life is not serving. If I could be over there fighting with him, I would.

The Munster
              CrossFit Champions
              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully ya'll will get the chance to know him as well. I have raved about the site and how much help I have gotten and so when he returns I expect to see him on here trying to get back into the shape he was. Out there he has lost about 15lbs from disgust of food and heat. So he says be ready when he gets home to hit the gym hard. Now that I think about it....I may be too tired those first few weeks to get on here at all. :sex:
                Leslie

Comment

I can't believe people have been mean to you! I mean, I can believe it, but... people disgust me. :chair:

Ahh, well. We're in your corner. Yours and your husband's. Many, many thanks to all the service men and women and the families that love and support them and wait for their return.
                  "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                  Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

LJ, you seem like a very strong woman, I applaude you for that! Like others said, you have millions behind you and your husband so don't let a few ruin it for you.
                    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                    and in the right way, that is not easy.
                    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                      Go Leslie, Go Leslie, Go Leslie..
                      :boobies:

Ditto!

I wish I could smack all the idiots in the world. You hang in there girl. We're all here for you.
                      Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                      Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                      www.TrueProtein.com
                      *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Thanks ya'll....Wow double boob flash all in one post. Are we in New Orleans? I could use a hurricane. LOL
                        Leslie

Comment

MmmMmm 151....
                          Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                          person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                          and in the right way, that is not easy.
                          -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

By the way, did I tell you that you guys are awesome. Thank you for the support!
                            Leslie

Comment

I told you you'd like this board!!!
                              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
                              X