• Show
Clear All

• good morning

have a nice day!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

And a nice day to you too!

TH
    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Good Morning GnB and all who enter this thread!
      Another day in paradise....oh ya.......
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I feel my sickness is now 90% gone so yes, I will have a good day, and I hope everyone else does too, except winnie of course...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hey IH..glad you are feeling better...90% is a good thing!

Comment

Heck, Thanx man, I still murdered that gym yesterday, if you call them right now they are closed for repairs, the equipment is toast...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

IH...I keep trying to break stuff, but no luck yet!! It will happen though...

Comment

Mornin
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Heck, We have this Incline Machine with a stack and it only goes to 400, so I chained the heaviest DB we have a 150 to it and I did 19 reps RP, and the owner is like, "Dude we gotta talk, you are destroying my gym, I need to buy more weight for you', all I said was, "fucking a you do, get on it".

So far I have bent two sets of Lat Puldowns bars one Smythe machine and the Hack now needs repairs since I now have extentions to fit into our ends so you can add more then 6 per side, I mean they need to build better equipment, geez...
                  Last edited by In-Human; 07-19-2004, 12:25 PM.
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    Heck, We have this Incline Machine with a stack and it only goes to 400, so I chained the heaviest DB we have a 150 to it and I did 19 reps RP, and the owner is like, "Dude we gotta talk, you are destroying my gym, I need to buy more weight for you', all I said was, "fucking a you do, get on it".

So far I have bent two sets of Lat Puldowns bars one Smythe machine and the Hack now needs reapairs since I now have extentions to fit into our ends so you can add more then 6 per side, I mean they need to build better equipment, geez...

IH...I like the part where you say "so far" which tells me there is more damage to do...Tear it up bro!!

Comment

Well it's not morning anymore so......Good Afternoon.
                      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                      Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X