Why pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why pt 2

its early and I'm bored so I figured I would rant a little bit more, altough more positive this time! well, I got breakfast this morning to, but its getting better, this time she brought me a coffee and an atkins bar, better then a donut, but still not turkey or fish..maybe next week even better, I met this girl two weeks ago who completely understands the dieting thing; anyway I was having a shitty day cuz I was hungry and feeling like a bone rack, so this girl calls me and asks me what would make me feel better I said sugar free jello, so I get home and my fridge is filled with sugar free jello and a card with a picture of her in a nice outfit! shit if I new it was that easy I would have requested something else I just don't think when I am dieting!! Oh yeah, my post on skips ground beef thread was comnplete bullshit just came up w/ that off the top of my head so I hope no one takes it seriously :p sorry for wasting everyones time with this thread but some of you may be as board as me

Hammer

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

Remember, "women weaken legs", lol, just kidding I couldn't resist, just keep your head straight and try to concentrate on the show, ok...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

oh yes, I do nothing but focus on what I'm doing, I have already made it clear that "relationship" is not in my vocab at the moment, and I don't think about it, but a good booty call never hurt to keep the sanity! thank ou for the concern though

Hammer

Comment

Hey hammer, betta spend less time postin' and more time preppin' cuz i'm bringin' the pain on sept 26th buddy! It's me, you, bigpetefox, and chuka in the middles. I'm only kidding. Seriously, i hope your prep is going well. Keep focused and train hard.

Comment

Very good point, I even moved my wedding date til Febuary next year since I need nothing in my way for this years prep...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Epu..same to you, you actually pissed me off for about 2 secs, then I laughed (not at you) then I wanted to go deadlift and todays my off day! awesome that there are a few people on this board doing the middles we should have a good time no matter who places where! Good luck to ya and pm me if you got anything you need to chat about..I have to post it in my downtime I sit at my comp for several hours a day.

Hammer

Comment

Working...
            X