My garage cleaning adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My garage cleaning adventure.

Well ive been filling my cousin in on the DC training. Gave him all the info i had to read. He's really into it and wants to get started. But since he doesnt have money for a gym membership right now he's gonna be working out in my garage for the time being.

Now the garage was packed full of junk. And my dad said he'd get someone to clean it out but instead i told him, " No i can do it, look at me "
    Big mistake.

We got started trying to figure out what to shift and where to put it in. Our adventure went from 2pm to 7pm. To clear everything and get all the weights into the garage. Oh and this was a training day too. Man am i glad i got some sleep before i started this.
    Was exhausted afterwards though.

Anyway at one point i decided. "Dude i bet i can lift that unit myself"

So i grab this oversized unit trying to figure out ways to chuck it on my back and take it down. I tryed to squat it and everything. In the end it came down to me somehow snapping this thing. I guess i dont know my own strength.

Heres the aftermath of the destruction.

Oh and did i mention i totally fell over in my shed like 5 times and i left myself with a nice battle scar.

heres the scar

sry jus realised this should probably be in the general section.

Comment

thats hardcore
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

You're going to come up with a really cool story for that scar, aren't you? It's a well done one, that's for sure and it needs a really cool story. Make it plausible, though.

I've got one on my leg that looks like a chicken footprint - the weedeater did it.
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

lol. my dads a shop keeper right. so he sells cigarettes. and usually u get these massive shelving units which stores all the cigarettes on it. basically i was trying to put that in the shed.

So the shed is already filled with tons of metal plates and beams and stuff. I mean jus loaded to the front and half way up and all. To top it off the shed was like a foot off the ground and i had to get my foot in there to get positioned to put that big cigarette unit in there.

Ok so this things heavy as hell and i chuck it up in there with the help of my cousin but its only half in. I'm having to try push it up to clear all the beams and i slip on some of the metal garbage in there and crash into all the beams and totally cut myself off one. Didnt notice at first. i was wedged under the cigarrete unit and decided to use my back to prop it up and slide it in there.

Alot of yelling, throwing, swearing, and hulking out later that things up in there. step out and im left with the nice gash u see there.

Funny thing is i was totally bruised and battered by the end of the day, my cousin didnt have a scratch on him. Honestly i wish i'd payed someone but then i wouldnt have nice this story and scar then.

Comment

Originally posted by asim
            Honestly i wish i'd payed someone but then i wouldnt have nice this story and scar then.
            Exactly.

Guys are supposed to have scars.

Good job!
            "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
            Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Working...
            X