Jeapordy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeapordy

Has anyone caught the run this 26 day champ is making? If I only had his brain.... :Punch:
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Would be great to have the money he's winning as well! Hat's off to him. I could do fairly well watching at home but TV is totally different. Know the nerves would kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
      Would be great to have the money he's winning as well! Hat's off to him. I could do fairly well watching at home but TV is totally different. Know the nerves would kick in.

LOL, yeah i would take some of that 828,000.00 that he is at too.
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Damn! Haven't come across that show for a long time. I went to college with a guy with a photographic memory. He would sit and watch at home, assume he buzzed in first, tally his $ total as he got the questions right (I never saw him miss), and had never "lost." He had been playing since he was 12 or something like that. (The guy could also multiply two 2 digit numbers in his head faster than it could be punched into a calculator...)

-R
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Randy will you please pm me your diet routine supplement regimen and genetics to my pm box lol Geez bro if i looked hafl that good id be happy VERY impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson23
            Randy will you please pm me your diet routine supplement regimen and genetics to my pm box lol Geez bro if i looked hafl that good id be happy VERY impressive
            My genetics, you don't want. LOL. Trust me.

Diet is simple
            -Drop carbs *altogether* most of the time, w/ just enough carbs around workout times to replenish used glycogen during training.

-Eat at 10-12 kcal / lb / day, w/ at least 400g of protein.

-Suffer w/ a smile!

-R
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

man ive been doing that and i just dont look quite like you yet.... hmm i think i need cell tech or nitro tech protein lol Seriously man your unreal and i appreciate your help youve given me keep up the good work.

Comment

More focus on the 3rd step. You may have to drop you kcal lower, too.

OR - the low carb approach may not work for you too well. You might need more cardio.

Its all about findin' your own recipe...

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Bodybuilding for $200 please, Alex

Answer: Randy from IM

Question: Who will be kicking butt at his show this weekend?

Correct.

Bodybuilding for $400

Answer: Sweat from IM

Question: Who will ace his show in 8 weeks, lhw and overall?

Correct!
                  Last edited by GerryT; 07-08-2004, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Correct.

Bodybuilding for $400

Correct!

*claps for the jeopardy champion*
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

That dude is scary smart....Kinda makes me feel....can you say dumb
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Correct.

Bodybuilding for $400

Correct!
                        LOL!!! Thanks, Gerry. So odd that this thread comes up, b/c I just happen to be posing this weekend to the theme from Jeopardy! Such a catchy little tune, I figured it would make sure I stuck in the judges heads... LOL

-R
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
                          LOL!!! Thanks, Gerry. So odd that this thread comes up, b/c I just happen to be posing this weekend to the theme from Jeopardy! Such a catchy little tune, I figured it would make sure I stuck in the judges heads... LOL

-R
                          you'll be stuck in their heads alright, but it won't be from the jeopardy theme song; it will be from the shredded mass of muscle surrounding your bones!!!
                          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

LOL, Randy. Great choice of music. Maybe you can emulate that contestant and make this he first of 26 contest wins in a row!

Comment

Working...
                            X