Magic Shave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Shave

A little while ago, there was a thread in which Magic Shave seemed to be highly regarded as a hair remover (you around TAS?) Does anybody know where you can actually buy this stuff and which is the best one to use (there seem to be several different options). It seems to me that if this stuff works, it might be the right precursor to use before Hair Away.

Any suggestions?

I wish I knew. I hate body hair!!!!!

I'll be paying attention to this thread, lol.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Wal Mart - get either the red can (maximum strength) or the fragrant can. Make sure you leave it on for at least 7 or 8 minutes.

Comment

Wal-Mart it is then!!!

Anyone tried the new Nair for men?

Comment

I don't think it's available at just any Wal-Mart. You have a website that I could order it online from?

Speaking of 8 mins, the last time I tried something that said "leave on for 10 mins", it didn't work. Being an inventive type of fellow, I then left it on for 20 mins; unfortunately it didn't work either. Then, when I left it on for 30 mins, it took my epidermis off quite neatly and left just about all the hair on. Quite a scientific achievement, but not exactly what I wanted it to do...

So, I am hoping for a better outcome with this newfangled Magic Shave whatchamacallit.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
            I don't think it's available at just any Wal-Mart. You have a website that I could order it online from?

Speaking of 8 mins, the last time I tried something that said "leave on for 10 mins", it didn't work. Being an inventive type of fellow, I then left it on for 20 mins; unfortunately it didn't work either. Then, when I left it on for 30 mins, it took my epidermis off quite neatly and left just about all the hair on. Quite a scientific achievement, but not exactly what I wanted it to do...

So, I am hoping for a better outcome with this newfangled Magic Shave whatchamacallit.

LMAO, you are too funny IM^. "it took my epidermis off quite neatly ", I was rolling. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
              LMAO, you are too funny IM^. "it took my epidermis off quite neatly ", I was rolling. Thanks for the laugh.
              You're most welcome sir. If truth be told, I display my certificate of insanity - as issued jointly by some of America's foremost psychologists - on the wall of my office with bristling pride.

Comment

Ok, here is the thing. You are right IM, not available at every Wal-Mart. I have seen it at quite a few though. As far as a website goes, I have seen it on a few sites, but the price was too much belive it or not. What you can do is go to google or something and do a search for magic shave. As far as it working, I do not lie about it, I have used it for years, I don't know how your skin works, but when I shave I get razor bumps, and with the magic shave I do not get them. I am not an official spokesman for the company, so I can't promise it will work, but it works on me and I about 3 of my friends use it also. Hope this helps.

Comment

Well, I am willing to try it out and see what it can do. It just takes me too long to shave and, seeing that I can actually make a Sasquatch jealous of my pelt, anything that makes the process of shaving less time consuming and cumbersome would be most welcome. Otherwise, I am just going to email Gillette and demand free shares in the company outright - I have spent enough money on their razors over the years to deserve a complementary shareholding in the establishment.

Comment

Good one on Gillette. Hope it works for ya.

Comment

Would this be what I am looking for TAS?

Comment

That's the stuff. I get mine at Walgreens and it works well. I still end up shaving because I run out....and I'm too lazy to go buy more.

Comment

It says,
                          ...recommended by the National Medical Association as an effective shaving method for the relief of razor bumps in Black men.
                          But you're saying it stops hair growth?

Have any women tried it?
                          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                          www.TrueProtein.com
                          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

It doesn't stop hair growth that I've noticed. It's like a depilatory but doesn't irritate nearly as bad as Nair.

Can't answer the second question.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                              Well, I am willing to try it out and see what it can do. It just takes me too long to shave and, seeing that I can actually make a Sasquatch jealous of my pelt, anything that makes the process of shaving less time consuming and cumbersome would be most welcome. Otherwise, I am just going to email Gillette and demand free shares in the company outright - I have spent enough money on their razors over the years to deserve a complementary shareholding in the establishment.

OMG!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time. Thanks!

The Munster had a friend in college that used it, said it worked as stated. Used a credit card to take it off. Finally a good use for a credit card!

KRL, you go first. Let me know how it does.

TLM
                              Last edited by TheLil'Missus; 06-28-2004, 12:55 AM.
                              "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Working...
                              X