bad news for my back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad news for my back.

okay. so i have been seeing the physical therapist 3 times a week for a herniated l5 disc that presses on my sciatic nerve. extremely painful. anyways, i haven't really made any progress so he set me up for an appointment to get an epidural. i'm not looking forward to it as the needle is absolutely massive, and from what everyone has told me they are very painful.gotta go in tommorow and have it done. i hope this fixes things. wish me luck
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

good luck, but i am sure you don't need luck as you are more than likely in pretty good hands
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

yeah. they numb the spot with an injection first but everyone says it doesn't help much
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Thats the same type of thing they give for women giving birth right..the epidural? If we are on the same page, Im sure youll be fine. My wife had that with our first and although I about passed out because of the size of the needle, she did pretty good with it...and she is a lil thing...Hope it goes well for you...

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

you'll be fine. Just think of it this way, either continue to be in pain or go through a little extra pain for 5 seconds and then have ZERO pain.

either way, good luck to ya
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
          X