Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did everyone do today?

What did everyone do today?

Looks like the weather across the whole US was pretty good today.....
    Just curious, what did everyone do today?

I had to work, as the rain on thurs and fri got us behind...but it was nice outside. Beach season is fast approaching.....
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

It was real nice here today but for some reason I stayed in the house and read then wathed Windtalkers. I think I'm developing a fear of the outdoors or just to lazy to get out of the chair.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

took the kids and wife to the mall (wife wanted new clothes for the Arnold next weekend) then we went to a Japanese Steakhouse where I treated myself to a TON of sushi. Yes it is a carb-up day for me! :p
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
        took the kids and wife to the mall (wife wanted new clothes for the Arnold next weekend) then we went to a Japanese Steakhouse where I treated myself to a TON of sushi. Yes it is a carb-up day for me! :p

Thank you for that sleveless sweater.....you're going to love me walking around the Arnold in it.
        Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
        Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
        www.TrueProtein.com
        *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I wasn't in the States but anyway.. I bought a new couch

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
            It was real nice here today but for some reason I stayed in the house and read then wathed Windtalkers. I think I'm developing a fear of the outdoors or just to lazy to get out of the chair.
            I have thought about buying that DVD...what is your opinion of it? Good, bad,....?

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Re: What did everyone do today?

Originally posted by SuperSport
              What did everyone do today?

Looks like the weather across the whole US was pretty good today.....
              Just curious, what did everyone do today?

I had to work, as the rain on thurs and fri got us behind...but it was nice outside. Beach season is fast approaching.....
              Weather was nice but didnt really do anything outdoors (WTF is my problem?). Had the truck washed and took the kiddies to mrs. slides fathers house for a visit. Ate some ice cream and sat on my well-fed butt!

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                I have thought about buying that DVD...what is your opinion of it? Good, bad,....?
                I think it's pretty good, but Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers are better

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol
                  I think it's pretty good, but Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers are better
                  Ryan and Soldiers were awesome....Black Hawk Down was good too.

Comment

Sat out in the backyard by the pool with my wife...had some great weather on Sunday. Looks like rain tomorrow though
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                      Sat out in the backyard by the pool with my wife...had some great weather on Sunday. Looks like rain tomorrow though
                      Pool? We can't even see our pool under all the snow.
                      Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                      Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                      www.TrueProtein.com
                      *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Sound like maybe you need to get out the ice skates. Snow blower first!
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working...
                        X