IMG Tags ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMG Tags ~

Can someone tell me why we can't use the IMG tags? It's better for the Board that uploading pics thereby causing more bandwidth use ~ I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, although I have been accussed of it a few times :p

Hee~ Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze turn 'em on Purtty pleeeeeese?
    :p
    *edit to add* reason bein' is that I have tons of killer pics of women bodybuilders I wanted to add to your Pro Pics and also
    of lil ol me lol

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

They are on, now.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

[IMG] code is OFF

:cries: You lied to me already and we ain't even datin' yet LOL :p

Comment

IMG code is now on. Don't take it out on Skip Ms. Cat, he is just an old gent.

Comment

hee ~ yeah, he was very swift about it, IM^ ~

I like this place ~ I think I'll stay....

Comment

Old gents are usually very swift about it Cat. It's an age-related condition. Hee hee...

Comment

Hmmmm...I'm living with a 52 year old man and trust me, there's nothing that swift about certain things LOL ~ :p

Comment

That 52 year old man had better be on HRT.

Okay, I am pushing it.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

LMAO...he tried to get on that! But, they took his blood and said he had the test of a 30 year old man! LOL...
                  That pic I have of him in the Member's Pic's Forum ~ does him no justice...I just started training him then. He's put on 20 lbs of muscle since then (ummmmmmmm....yeah, well ya know) :p I don't need to say how, but he's in great shape and lookin' good..here's a new pic of him ~

Comment

I do suspect that these horny old male toads that reside in this forum (including the geriatric ones with the cracked croak, tee hee hee) would have appreciated pics of your good self far more. But, lest I sound sexist, let's say that was one for the ladies.

Comment

IM^ ~ I'll post more pics soon ~ in the meanwhile, who knows, you may just appreciate Robert ~

Comment

Who me?? Err...I appreciate your concern Cat, you're a dear, but my interests lie squarely in the fairer sex. I am an incorrigible heterosexual...and may I admit the fairer sex approves raucously... Not to take anything away from Robert's qualities of course, don't get me wrong. That said, do post any and all pics of yourself that you fancy. I promise never to complain.

Comment

Working...
                        X