Good Monday morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Monday morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Make sure you congratulate SweatMachine and KidRok!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Good morning as well...Won the annual Fathers Day Open yesterday, but the round took forever...Definitely props go out to both Sweaty and KR....Damn those two are motivating, aint they?

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Sorry, I don't like Monday, congrats to Sweat and KR, good job guys...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Good monday morning everyone and a big CONGRATS to KidRok and Sweatmachine! :smooch:
        Chelle Belle
        mod @ ironbodybuilding.com
        mod @ precisionmuscle.org
        mod @ bigdogbodybuilding.com
        mod @ bodybuildingcentral.net

Comment

Good Morning...rough weekend at my end...had to take my wife to emergency sat morning for chest pain and numbness and she spent the whole weekend in the hospital..we're waiting for some test results and she will have a few more tests this week. I hope to have more info later on..
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Damn, Heck...I hope/trust things will be ok with your better half. Take care, my friend...

-slide
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
              Good Morning...rough weekend at my end...had to take my wife to emergency sat morning for chest pain and numbness and she spent the whole weekend in the hospital..we're waiting for some test results and she will have a few more tests this week. I hope to have more info later on..
              sorry to hear about your wife Heckman. Keep us updated bro, we'll be thinking about you.
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
              X