calling out skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling out skip

OK man how much longer are you gonig to make us wait for some pics? hint hint

I can't answer for sure, but I imagine it will be a while longer. One of his competitors in his upcoming show is a lurker on this board so I don't foresee Skip posting pics before the event.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Certainly not before the show next week. However, I have reservations about posting pics at all, anymore. It seems that because I am a "prep guy", my pics are scrutinized a bit more than usual. I prep guys that would blow me off the stage so posting my pics isn't of huge interest for me these days.

We shall see.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

good point. but at least email me some where you are finnished

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED
          good point. but at least email me some where you are finnished
          Absolutely, bro.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

last time i saw your pix you looked great. I dunno how many guys you really prep that would blow u off the stage condition wise, just a few mass wise. I dont think iv seen a pic when u werent sharp.

Comment

oh I have, the one in the kitchen, about 245lbs....... the boy was fed well that winter!
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Skip, I understand completely, on other boards Ronnie C will get cut to ribbons by buck 60 guys, but this board is different and we all respect you very much, and if anyone doesn't, I will pay them a visit for sure...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

LOL

Thanks for the support, IH. I appreciate it. Always nice to have a heavy hand behind you. ; )

Sweaty: *ssshhhhh* Keep that shit quiet, bro. LOL I wish I could find that picture. I still can't believe I posted that. I think I hadn't trained for like 2 months, ate burger king for almost 3 weeks straight and in the course of those three weeks dropped from 262 to 235 or so. I guess I figured it would make one hell of a "before" pic. LOL

Skip

Comment

I saw Skips "wall of shame" picture...just messing with ya skip...lmao

I truly thought that you were pulling everyone's chain when that pic was posted...not because of your size, but because of your pasty white skin...(don't take offense because I'm probably even more pasty white then you were in those pics...lol)

Contest time you sure do have one hell of a tan.
                    Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

I allways say good things happen to good people. You put up with all our fat asses every year and still keep a kool head. shit better man than me

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                        oh I have, the one in the kitchen, about 245lbs....... the boy was fed well that winter!

Pssstttt....email it to me! I may need to blackmail him some day :p
                        Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                        Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                        www.TrueProtein.com
                        *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                          Pssstttt....email it to me! I may need to blackmail him some day :p
                          I still have it in the database that i saved...:p

pssst...just email me and you shall recieve...hehe
                          Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                          person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                          and in the right way, that is not easy.
                          -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

WHOA!!!

Who's side you on, Winnie?? LOL

*damn*

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED
                              I allways say good things happen to good people. You put up with all our fat asses every year and still keep a kool head. shit better man than me
                              I love what I do, pumped. I am very fortunate to be in the position that I am to stay home and help guys dial in on the computer. I will say that when I am prepping, it sometimes does get to be more of a "work" thing but that is only for about the last 4 weeks or so. So, I ain't complaining. : )

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X