Grilling Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilling Out

Well..just wanted to share a little grilling story that just happened a couple hours ago. Picked up some steaks and had them marinating all day. I go outside to ignite the (gas) grill and get ready..so I pull the cover off the grill and open the lid and there is a nest in the bottom. My first thought is a birds nest and Im like great..that is, until I saw these little eyes looking at me...it was Fievel...

Well, I ignite the flame and it jumps out the bottom (obviously the way it got in) and goes running off. From there, I take the nest out and next to that is four little babies. My 3 yr old is curious and wants to see everything...so I show him and then talk to my son about survival of the fittest, etc (and I will leave it at that). I then load the grill up in the truck and take it up to the (DIY) car-wash and clean/scrub it out. Get back home and hook everything back up and cook my steaks...They were good, but not what I was expecting for sure.

I put some of the lava rocks to cover the bottom, but I dont think its going to hold for long (if at all). Im going to talk to the facility people tomorrow about it, but this was a first for me.

Just wanted to share....hope everyone else had a pleasant weekend..

-slide

Update/Add: Fievel is now dead...he came back and couldnt get in the grill and thought he was in a good hiding spot. Sprayed some ant/spider killer...he went running...he got smashed and thrown in the pond...
    Last edited by slide; 06-13-2004, 08:52 PM.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

shoulda grilled fievel too....more protein!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

KILLER......You should eat what you kill.
      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
      Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

and what came of the babies? never mind I don't want to know.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

You should have pickled those little pinkies
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Eat Fievel? Well, Ive been to a handful of different places around the world and have eaten some nasty stuff..but I dont know if I will ever be that hungry. I will have a chicken breast or shake to make up the difference. :dcchomp:

GnBr..as for the babies, survival of the fittest my friend.:2guns:

-slide
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Tastes like chicken and it ain't so disgusting anymore as soon as it's grilled.

But thats only if I understood right and Fievel = Mouse.

Hm come to think of it, what I was eating back then wasn`t a mouse, I think it was a rat.

:dcchomp:

So long,
              Grammo
              Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Working...
              X