Thoughts from an 8 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from an 8 year old

Just wanted to share with you what my son just told me about bodybuilders. His insight is quite amusing.

He said if your muscles get too big then you turn dumb, because the muscles clog your brain. He said he's gonna workout still but he's not gonna be too big. :showoff:
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

I bet he had a really sincere look on his face at that time to didn't he. My two year old hasn't made it the point of having opinions yet, but he can be pretty funny.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Re: Thoughts from an 8 year old

Originally posted by american idol
      Just wanted to share with you what my son just told me about bodybuilders. His insight is quite amusing.

He said if your muscles get too big then you turn dumb, because the muscles clog your brain. He said he's gonna workout still but he's not gonna be too big. :showoff:
      I guess I don't have to worry about getting too dumb! Where do kids come up with this stuff...amazing!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Something must be clogging my brain. I swear I keep forgetting more every day.
        Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
        Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
          I bet he had a really sincere look on his face at that time to didn't he. My two year old hasn't made it the point of having opinions yet, but he can be pretty funny.
          He was dead serious. He knows everything.
          Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Duhhhh, I dont get it?
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
            X