Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BW, Bellina, and Mark McGwire met up...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BW, Bellina, and Mark McGwire met up...

    Just tonight...

    Picked up MM from the resort and took him to the gym with us.

    Worked on back and traps. Not a bad work out.

    Just wanted to say MM is a stand up guy and we like him a lot, and it was cool training with him.

    Mr. McGwire, you need to do a show soon bro!

    :showoff:
    Last edited by BigWilly; 06-09-2004, 03:13 AM.
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

    www.trueprotein.com

    BW

  • #2
    hope you went easy on him, he's not used to the heat, we just got rid of the snow up here not too long ago! lol

    I will say that yes he is a stand-up guy and has more heart than anyone I've ever trained with. Hope we can attack the iron together for many more years!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."


    www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

    https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

    Comment


    • #3
      By picked up do you mean stuffed him in the trunk of your car and by took him to the gym do you mean dumped him in a corn field?

      It's always cool to hear about people from the board meeting up.
      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

      Have a nice day.
      Saturn……


      [email protected]


      Please visit our Sponsor

      Custom Nutrition Warehouse



      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks BW for the workout. It was great to meet you and Bellina!! Good luck in your show coming up and especially good luck training your client

        Like I told you I don't know if I could ever get the courage to stand up on stage like you guys do, but ya never know.....

        I'll give you a call this weekend on the other thing we talked about.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mark mcgwire
          Thanks BW for the workout. It was great to meet you and Bellina!! Good luck in your show coming up and especially good luck training your client

          Like I told you I don't know if I could ever get the courage to stand up on stage like you guys do, but ya never know.....

          I'll give you a call this weekend on the other thing we talked about.
          right on bro.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

          www.trueprotein.com

          BW

          Comment


          • #6
            Great to meet u man!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bellina
              Great to meet u man!
              ahhhhhhhh.........change your avatar!!!!!!!! How's a guy to concentrate with that staring him in the face!!! lol!

              I'm beginning to think this board has the sexiest women on the net!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mark mcgwire
                ahhhhhhhh.........change your avatar!!!!!!!! How's a guy to concentrate with that staring him in the face!!! lol!

                I'm beginning to think this board has the sexiest women on the net!
                Would u like me to change it to BW's butt?

                Comment


                • #9
                  LMAO
                  Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

                  www.trueprotein.com

                  BW

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bellina
                    Would u like me to change it to BW's butt?
                    Not to speak for anyone here, but I would say given the choices, Id vote for keeping as is. But thats me..

                    -slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

                    "Carry 24/7 or guess right."

                    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

                    "993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X