• What happened to my thread?

It just got deleted...
    The name is Richard not Rick

Rick,

Check your PM's.

-Randy
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Rick, Burp, sorry...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Oh, why did i know that In-Human would post sth. like this?

Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Grammostola, Any extra spiders laying around you don't need?...
          "That damn log book"

Comment

I explained it once:

My beloved pets are NOT ur food, I will defend them with my whole 190lbs......*thinking*......my whole knife collection :Punch:

Comment

Grammostola, LOLOL...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

Why don't u ask FH for one of his Dogs?
                Quite a bit more meat than a small spider

Comment

I guess some of the mods didn't care for my last post...LOL Too bad, I guess I hit a little close to home on that one.No worries though Rick, remember that we don't get our panties caught up in a bunch over the small shit ya know.we'll continue your education further here.

Oh BTW, isn't it kinda funny how even though my deleted posts were SO inappropriate and unhelpful that Rick sure wasn't asking any of the other thread participants for their advice with his question.That's a good sign bro, you know deep down that what I'm saying is true.
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

yeah, i dont care, its just your personality that your blunt i guess but hey, so am i, faggot hahaha

Comment

OK...here's some background info that I want you to be aware of.Stay with me here cos it's important that you have an understanding of the root of your problem....

For thousand of years the mother had primary charge of all the children from their birth until approximately 5 to 7 years of age. At that time care of the boys would pass from the mother to the father... This meant he would live his life with his father. He would work along with his father, helping him and thereby gradually learning whatever his father's trade was.During this time the father would form his son as a man.He would raise his son in his own presence and teach him all that he knew.In fact, much of the sons training would consist of his father's example. The son would see what the father was doing, and would thus learn what the father knew....his father was expected to equip him to function as an adult male....
                      For literally thousand of years, this is how men functioned. Men raised their boys and as a result there was tremendous stability in the family. Men did not have identity crises. They knew who they were and what they were supposed to do because they had seen a model. Boys were specifically trained by their father's example to one day function as a father. This was the normal pattern of life for countless generations.

OK, were identifying the root of the problem here. Do you see what it is?....A woman can no more teach you how to be a man than I can teach you how to be an ostrich. How would they know?
                      Now granted,a woman can teach you how to be something but naturally her perspective is going to be coming from a more feminine frame of mind. I believe this is the root of your confusion.Give me a second to fix some food and I'll continue if you wish....
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                        OK...here's some background info that I want you to be aware of.Stay with me here cos it's important that you have an understanding of the root of your problem....

For thousand of years the mother had primary charge of all the children from their birth until approximately 5 to 7 years of age. At that time care of the boys would pass from the mother to the father... This meant he would live his life with his father. He would work along with his father, helping him and thereby gradually learning whatever his father's trade was.During this time the father would form his son as a man.He would raise his son in his own presence and teach him all that he knew.In fact, much of the sons training would consist of his father's example. The son would see what the father was doing, and would thus learn what the father knew....his father was expected to equip him to function as an adult male....
                        For literally thousand of years, this is how men functioned. Men raised their boys and as a result there was tremendous stability in the family. Men did not have identity crises. They knew who they were and what they were supposed to do because they had seen a model. Boys were specifically trained by their father's example to one day function as a father. This was the normal pattern of life for countless generations.

OK, were identifying the root of the problem here. Do you see what it is?....A woman can no more teach you how to be a man than I can teach you how to be an ostrich. How would they know?
                        Now granted,a woman can teach you how to be something but naturally her perspective is going to be coming from a more feminine frame of mind. I believe this is the root of your confusion.Give me a second to fix some food and I'll continue if you wish....

I do wish for you to continue, although this is good and sound advice, I still need to know how to fix my problem, although why it occured is also important

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge

<snip>
                          FH,

Could you provide some references for these anthropological contentions?... If this is a biologically based phenomenon you are proposing here, perhaps you might also address the grandmother hypothesis in relation to the period of a son's life after the age of 5-7 where the mother hypothetically would have little Darwinistic relevance.

Mucho G.

-Randy
                          The Book Has Arrived!
                          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Frigginhuge check ur pms bro

Comment

Working...
                            X