The World According to Arnold Schwarzenegger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World According to Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I was always dreaming about very powerful people - dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered." –in the 1977 film "Pumping Iron"

"As much as when you see a blonde with great tits and a great ass, you say to yourself, 'Hey, she must be stupid or must have nothing else to offer,' which maybe is the case many times. But then again there is the one that is as smart as her breasts look, great as her face looks, beautiful as her whole body looks gorgeous, you know, so people are shocked." –in an interview with Esquire

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

"Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day."

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything."

Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

OMG and he's the Governor of our great state?
    funny stuff though
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Amazing isn't it?
      www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Regardless of what he says..he seems to be doing a pretty good job up in Sacramento....and that works for me
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

And why do I love this guy?
          Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
            And why do I love this guy?

I'm afraid to ask!
            www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

he has come a long way since those interviews. He was young and cocky back then and had every right to be at that time. I think we all have said some incredibly stupid shiit in our youth.
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Ditto that, lol.
                [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Let me correct this quote:

"Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day."

The pump is like having sex with a woman and cumming. Do you know how much I'm in heaven? I'm cumming in the gym, cumming when I get home, cumming when I'm backstage pumping up. I'm cumming day and night. It's fantastic! heheh

Then the end of the movie he lights a joint at Louie's birthday after he just won the Mr. Olympia. No problemo!

He was young and I'm sure he's done a lot more we don't know about. I'm sure all of us have done things when we were younger that we would let people know about. I know I have!

Comment

My favourite Arnie quote was in a British Documentary a while back which (as well as other things) discussed his womanising.

Well, he was caught whilst in his cabin (on a film set) perfroming oral on a woman. He turned around casually as someone burst in (some member of crew) and explained:

'Eating is not cheating'

He was married at this point!!!! Arnie to a 'T'.

Thanks, Tank.

Comment

LMAO!!

I have never, ever done anything wrong in my life
                      www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

I was driving when I heard the gay marriage comment - I nearly crashed !

Comment

Never did like Arnie much personally!

TH
                          For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I love him. He's my all-time numbero uno idol.
                            Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                            what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                            victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Working...
                            X