Cant Get My Music To Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Get My Music To Play!

I USED SONY SOUND FORGE 7.0 TO EDIT SOME MUSIC. I THINK I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IT WONT PLAY ON MY CD PLAYER. ANY SUGGESTIONS? IT IS RECORDED IN .WAV FORMAT AND THE DISC IS CLOSED....IM LOST.....
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

CD players can't play WAV files SM. It's not a format a commercial CD player recognizes. You have to burn them as CDA files.

Comment

DUH......
      but I CD player in both vehicles plays the disc! Hmmmmm Im lost. I'll look for a CDA file, thanks Bro, I knew youd come thru
      SweatMachine

Comment

Vehicle CD players (modern ones) can play more formats than most home CD players, which is why your car stereos can play WAV files. They can probably play AUD and MP3 files too, while a home CD player won't. Check if Sound Forge can burn it as a CDA; if not, use Nero Burning ROM and it will do it automatically when you burn it as an audio file.

Comment

I just need to insure my music will play at my show....that would suck!
          SweatMachine

Comment

Did you manage SM?

Comment

I got a new CD player and everyting is fine....I also took the disc to best buy and made sure it played in every damn player they had..... alls good. Sony SoundForce is an awesome software package for audio editing! It even automatically burns your CD for ya
              SweatMachine

Comment

Yes, but keep in mind that the player at the show might not exactly be the newest whizzbanging shiny machine off the shop rack. Don't risk WAV format. Go by the standard that will also play on older models. Much wiser.

Comment

the software doesnt support it.
                  SweatMachine

Comment

Working...
                  X