Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared of HEIGHTS?

It's a looooong way down....

damn!!! that picture messes with my eyes!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I am so scared of heights, I look at that and I get butterflies.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Creepy. One of my favorite Hitchcock films was Vertigo, and the main character has a fear of heights wich fuels the plot. Very well done film, recommend renting it.

Comment

Hey I have a question, if one of those guys falls, what will happen to their bodies, will they pass out whats left for free?...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
            Hey I have a question, if one of those guys falls, what will happen to their bodies, will they pass out whats left for free?...
            Well according the the rules of spatial dynamics and the compressional forces imposed by atomic physics, they will reach such a high gravitational velocity half way down due to the magnetic deviation on the earth's axis exerted by that massive steel structure that their bodies disintegrate and evaporate and nothing actually hits the ground.

I know you are disappointed IH, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
              Creepy. One of my favorite Hitchcock films was Vertigo, and the main character has a fear of heights wich fuels the plot. Very well done film, recommend renting it.
              Absolutely, Gerry, fantastic movie, one of Hitchcock's triumphs. Definitely worth watching, even buying on DVD.

Comment

Amen, IM^. Hitchcock was a genius. I have a VHS copy I had bought a few years ago.

Interesting that when Grace Kelly worked with him on 3 films (Rear Window, To Catch A Thief, Dial M For Murder), he became obsessed with her. He had also wanted her for the lead in Vertigo, but she had given up her career to become Princess Grace and stuck to it. So Kim Novak was cast.

Amazing that from the time he worked with Grace, every leading lady in his films was a blonde. Even Psycho, in black and white, had blonde Janet Leigh. Actually, the Jimmy Stewart character in Vertigo is very similar to Hitchcock, as the character becomes obsessed with Kim Novak. Very clever.

Just some movie trivia and history that really shows may age, LOL!!

Comment

IM^, So I will bring a straw, you can always drink more than you can eat...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Sick Puppies!!!! j/k
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
                      Just some movie trivia and history that really shows may age, LOL!!
                      Very interesting Gerry. I love movie trivia; it's fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                        IM^, So I will bring a straw, you can always drink more than you can eat...
                        Well, if they have evaported, what is there to drink? You're better off at my place sharing that chicken with me my friend.

Comment

I was scared of heights, then for my 18th birthday i went sky diving, it was a nice experience to say the least. I think those guys have to be nuts though, doing that on a regual basis
                          holla

Comment

Working...
                          X